Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 3-29-2009 at 09:55 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
eJukebox 4.99.82 BETA

What's new in .82? May 2nd, 2009
-improved hd stream/pre-buffer stability
-loading/saving playlist files with streams now work correctly
-added ability to click the songtitle on the now playing panel
-fixed songlist so duplicate titles are never hidden when they have different artist names
-changed shelf3d max framerate from 60 to 99
-made shelf3d advanced options panel take up 2 rows less in height
-fixed loading shelf3d images possibly could have thrown Runtime error 481 nvalid Picture
-fixed so non-widescreen edv with artistlist so it shows NetRelated results in 2 columns instead of 3
*updated exe 8:20pm ET May 2nd, 2009
-fixed non-square high-resolution shelf3d images were showing as low resolution in earlier .82 build
*updated exe 4:38pm ET May 3nd, 2009
-fixed right click songlist play icon song/video preview was conflicting with playing hd stream

Do Not run this file until you replace it over your existing \eJukebox\ejukebox.exe
You can download 4.99.82's BETA ejukebox.exe HERE

-new options on Auto List Builder: 'Include Media Types' with checkboxes for Audio Files, Video Files and Internet Streams. These allow you to restrict Autoplay to only audio files or only video files and prevent internet streams. List builder now allows you to generate an custom Album List of only videos or streams.
-fixes Newest Songs so it no longer sh
-fixes hd streams and prebuffer sometimes getting crisscrossed when winamp enabled.
ows all streams first in the songlist and carousel/shelf2d
-tubes and pre-buffer now work correctly when winamp enabled and not
-now pre-buffers upnext streams between winamp tracks and internal player tracks so they no longer need to be back to back.

-now pre-buffers the up next stream
- fixed missing image icons were eventually showing on tube streams. stream images are now automatically restored

-now starts quicktime stream playback more reliably and a little faster
-now stops buffering previous tube when now playing changes to a non stream
-NetRelated now load a little faster
-fixed playing new tubes so it does not overwrite tubes with edited artist name.
-fixed various quicktime hd tube player issues

-improved tube initialization
-added .m4v video extension now picked up during import and drop on playlist
-fixed .mp4 videos were only playing audio - internal player now shows video when video detected on play instead of only when it is a known video file extension
-.mp4 now always played by internal player instead of winamp when use internal player for videos checked. can use .m4a extention instead of .mp4 to force ejukebox to play .mp4 audio files in winamp
-will now keep stream links in your database (even after rebuild) if you open editor and rename the artist to an actual artist name... otherwise your recent stream will eventually be overwritten when you play new ones.
-the pickcount and rating fields are now properly reset when recent tubes are overwritten with new ones

-tubes now streamed in highest available bitrate. now supports HQ, HD, 720p and 1080p streams
-got rid of the titlebar icon on the top left corner of the going fullscreen video window
-double clicking file path box in editor on tubes now loads the tube page in the songlist area
-fixed NetRelated results were sometimes off by one in the list causing it to show up with the wrong title
-NetRelated now lists HD videos first
-now lists a maximum of 50 tubes at a time under the songlist
-homeview song count no longer includes the recent tubes

-added NetRelated ON/OFF toggle to the bottom of the songlist - OFF does not show the tube results under the songlist and also disables the display of the recently played related tubes inside the artist/album's songlist
-NetRelated now works with genre/year
-fixed up next NEXT text was sometimes showing even when songs were in playlist

-fixed next song tube was not starting when winamp had last song
-fixed ej was crashing when you added tubes really fast from under the songlist to the playlist
-tubes now always show thumbnails in playlist instead of 0:00
-tube flash quality now set to high
-fixed playlist repositioning was not always working in recent betas

-winamp now stopped instead of paused when internal video starts playing - prevents winamp from unpausing when videos are played back to back
-made tubes stay fullscreen if you have them one after another in the playlist -now reuses tube player instead of respawning it
-going video fullscreen maximize effect no longer occurs again if already fullscreen while video files played back to back
-made tube results use tube thumbnail images instead of showing full sized images as thumbnails - saves bandwidth and thumbnail dl time
-made non-edv show tube results in 2 columns instead of 3 so text is visible
-fixed so tube thumbnail images under the songlist do not get clipped at the bottom
-tubes now show buffer progressbar
-can now add the following to eJukebox.ini to ignore old low resolution lookup image data stored in mp3s during database setup so that eJukebox will look them up again when you play them.
if you have red x missing image icons it is probably related to old lookups. you can put this in your ejukebox.ini and rebuild your database. the newer high resolution lookup images will still get restored.
[DBImport]
IgnoreOldLookupImages=1

-tube playtime/duration/timebar should work for everyone
-eJukebox now uses a multithreaded wait method which means the interface should perform better and seem locked up less often
-fixed EJ playback was sometimes stopping at end of tube
---------
-'add new files' now safe to use after playing tubes
-tubes should start playing faster
-now has 7 seconds to load a tube before ej automatically goes to next song when offline
-now prevents duplicate tubes from being added to the temp part of the database
---------
-fixes artist list spacers artifact problem for IE8 compatibility
-show songs album in the songlist on now playing change now occurs 100ms after the np panel updates rather than 1 second.
-a bunch of other stuff
-plus something new that you all may really enjoy...i hope all you beta testers do because there is no way to turn it off in this BETA. make sure eJukebox can connect to the net and look under the songlist for a BIG surprise...have fun and let me know what you think! :D

Do Not run this file until you replace it over your existing \eJukebox\ejukebox.exe
You can download 4.99.82's BETA ejukebox.exe HERE

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
VWBUG

posted on 3-29-2009 at 04:04 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
If it's the graphic equaliser that is supposed to appear as per the image on the homepage, it doesn't for me.

I have also had an issue since beta 57 which may be related. most of my album covers vanished to be replkaced by the missing image red cross. Is this something to do with EJ not connecting to the net? I have tried look up for missing covers but this doesn't work either. the only way is to do each one individually through edit track and then look up cover.

As i run EJ on a 50" screen at high resolution I also have problems reading the option menus as the text overlaps so I am unsure whether there is an option that should be checked or not.

Made in Scotland
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 3-29-2009 at 09:19 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
VWBUG, That is not it...
answer to your 1st question: to get the graphics equalizer you need to click the button to the right of << || >> to start Transviz. Transviz will only work if your sound driver mixer has enabled record settings. 2nd part...to test if eJukebox can access the net click SEARCH then Google button on vkeyboard. BTW what screen resolution are you running on the 50"? 1280x720?

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 3-29-2009 at 09:33 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Audiosoft, Thanks a lot for this beta, but I can't see anything new under the songlist?! I can use google in ej but nothing more.. What should we see under the songlist?

PS: The image spacers are still visible in the artistlist with IE8 installed!

:cool: Pirk
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 3-29-2009 at 09:46 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
re: spacers - did you refresh the artist list once with .60 BETA?

on the new feature if you can see google.com from vkeyboard then you should something at the bottom of the songlist. click an artist name anywhere and scroll to the bottom of the songlist and keep scrolling if you can. anyone see the new feature?

Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 3-29-2009 at 09:59 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Yes, I refresh the artist list many times with .60 BETA.. otherwise still nothing at the bottom of my songlist!
So in fact there is nothing new that I noticed with this beta compared with the .58.

PS: The "span" option is very useful in the artistlist: I'm making a new version.. :)

Pirk has attached this image:
newartistlist.jpg - 183.41kb

Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 3-29-2009 at 10:00 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
says 4.99.60 BETA on the splash screen?
for spacers make sure there is a blank.gif in your skin.

Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 3-29-2009 at 10:11 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Perfect Audiosoft! I've added a blank.gif in my skin and now all is looking good. Thanks a lot for this tip..
Otherwise, yes I can see "Version 4.99.60 BETA" on the splash screen.

Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 3-29-2009 at 10:19 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
ok good on spacers. sorry new feature is not showing up for you yet. i think everyone will like if i can figure out whats up. works great here on xp. hope not vista related. i'll figure it out. anyone see the new feature at the bottom of the songlist for an artist yet?

Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 3-29-2009 at 10:23 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Here is what looking my skin currently.. I'm quite satisfied! :D

newcrimson2.jpg - 1.31mb

Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 3-29-2009 at 10:24 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
looking good Pirk! once this new feature works for you there will be something new to skin :D
then again it already looks pretty good in your skin...the skin's title and titlehi are its default but will soon allow different ones for it in songlist.dis.
look closely...

Audiosoft has attached this image:
ej5snka.jpg - 465.12kb

Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 3-29-2009 at 10:37 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Ah ahh.. great if there is something new to skin! ;) I'm longing to see this new mysterious feature in my skin.. Thanks.

Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 3-29-2009 at 10:43 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
WoOow Audiosoft!! your new feature is looking Amazing in your skin.. :D Bravo! :cool:

Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 3-29-2009 at 11:29 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
ok v4.99.61 is up! let me know if the new feature works for you :D

Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 3-30-2009 at 12:03 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Well Audiosoft.. still no video tunbails for me with your .61 :(
The songlist link "Music videos" works good. I can see youtube videos in the songlist area.. but not the "auto-skinned" version unfortunately.

Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 3-30-2009 at 12:09 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
hmm...so still nothing at the bottom of an artist's songlist

Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 3-30-2009 at 12:21 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
no.. still nothing more than before. I tried different artist names, but nothing never appeared at the bottom of the artist's songlist!

Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 3-30-2009 at 12:29 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
v4.99.63 is up! Please let me know if it shows up now at the bottom of the songlist.

Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 3-30-2009 at 08:54 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
.63 is not better for me, nothing shows up at the bottom of my songlist. No way to get the video links!

Fishy

posted on 3-30-2009 at 02:12 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Same problem applies for me

-----------
Fishy
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member Fishy's ICQ status
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 3-30-2009 at 07:14 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Thanks for testing these out...
v4.99.64 is up and should do the trick this time! Please let me know either way.

Pirk
Posting Freak

thumbup.gif posted on 3-30-2009 at 07:39 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Audiosoft, You Win! :D
This time I get the video links in my songlist and I can watch the videos in ej. Perfect, great idea!

Feature request: Could you display the youtube star ratings beside the video tunbails, like on the youtube site?

Thanks a lot.

youtube.jpg - 441.23kb

Ulle

posted on 3-30-2009 at 07:52 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Works allmost for me now, running Vista- pretty amazing.
But somehow it crashes when I press any of them.
I also had some trouble before when closing EJ, it sometimes stop working.
Fishy

posted on 3-30-2009 at 07:57 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Very, very nice feature. Have been wanting something like this without even knowing it :)

Are the songs from youtube kept away from the database, or are they added in some way? Certainly hope for the first one, since we do not want empty youtube covers to clutter the albumlist :b

I see a small graphical artefact in the now playing panel when I play youtube videos. The tiny progress indicator does not move either when playing normally or forward/rewinding.

-----------
Fishy
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member Fishy's ICQ status
Fishy

posted on 3-30-2009 at 07:58 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
A few things noticed: Sometimes the videos plays downmost in the now playing panel under the playlist and not in the dedicated space in the now playing panel.

Also, the video moves along with the interface when you more ejukebox horisontally, but when ejukebox is moved verically the video stays in one location while ejukebox goes in the other direction. These might also apply for non- youtube videos. Furthermore, videos also tend to cover the volume slider. Kidney diseases :)

Thank you audiosoft you are about to make firefox redundant regarding youtube. Besides this is a fun and a lot more intelligent way to explore music videos than searching by hand in a browser. True innovation :)

-----------
Fishy
Ulle

posted on 3-30-2009 at 08:13 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Just a little update. I am able to play sometimes, but it seems unstable on my computer.
Fishy

posted on 3-30-2009 at 08:16 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Ulle, some instability could occur (i.e. videos do not want to play) due to a lack of various codecs.

-----------
Fishy
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 3-30-2009 at 08:29 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
v4.99.66 is up in the first post and should fix the .64 crashes...as long as you don't add videos to playlist really really fast.

VWBug,
RE: eJukebox not re-downloading ej covers after rebuilding
v4.99.66 should also fix that problem because ej now uses a more vista reliable method to download the images.

RE: Are the songs from tube kept away from the database.
Yes they are kept in a separate section of the database. Also they all currently have that same artist name and they will not show in albumlist unless you show albums with 1 song on albumlist options panel. Also what you see under the songlist is not put in the database at all. only what you click to add to the playlist or play is temporarily. the way it works right now is when you restart ejukebox it overwrites an old tube each time you click under the songlist.

Fishy,
RE:I see a small graphical artefact in the now playing panel when I play tube videos. The tiny progress indicator does not move either when playing normally or forward/rewinding.
can i get a screenshot of that? does the time show when you are playing one? the time and bar should move. your current specs? win ie and flash version please

Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 4-1-2009 at 04:43 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
.67 is up! videos should start playing correctly and have working ej play controls.

Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 4-1-2009 at 09:25 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
With ej .67 play controls seem to work good, excepted the time display and slider! I hope that will be for a next update.
Thanks.

Pages:  1  2  3  4

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats