Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites  
 Pages:  1  2  3  4
Author: Subject: eJukebox 4.99.82 BETA
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 4-3-2009 at 12:16 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
hmmm...curious...time and bar working perfect here. So for you it does not move at all for the new videos? does it show how much -time is left when you click the time display? does the pause button work?

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 4-3-2009 at 10:40 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Ah really? You are saying that time and bar should work with videos? Great! but for me when I play a video stream the time counter never change. It always stays stuck on 00:00 or -1:40 if I click on it. Why "-1:40" with all videos? I don't know..
The bar always stays "at home" (100% black). I can pull the slider manually but it returns to zero as soon I release it with no effect on the video.
The play/pause button works.
I don't have these problems with the videos stored on my PC.

PS: I don't know if it's intentional or not, but when I click on a video link at the bottom of the songlist, the video is not added to the playlist but it is played immediately. Why the videos links would not be added to the playlist?

PS #2: Since video links are displayed at the bottom of the songlist, each time that I add a new album to eJukebox its cover image in the songlist is not displayed Square but Rectangle! (like if it was a video stream?) And the album name under the image is not displayed at all. What's the matter? :o

PS #3: When I add an album to the playlist the "Next" button shows up (until I click on it..) in spite of the fact that there are several songs in the playlist! Is it another experimental feature?? :D

:cool: Pirk
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 4-3-2009 at 07:31 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Thanks Pirk, i will try to get this fixed up this weeked. the reason those are showing rectangle is ej thinks your new songs added are tubes because the new record id number it got in the db must be in the tube range. sorry about that the id # should be way before. take a look in the db file if you want to see whats going wrong with that. check your u2u for tube play time test

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 4-3-2009 at 07:50 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Thanks Audiosoft! Ok for the wrong id. Maybe I'll have a look in the DB.. a long time I have not ferreted in it! ;)

Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 4-3-2009 at 08:28 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Pirk, tubes are id #'s 1,000,001 and up. Your 'add songs' must have mistakenly been given ids in that range...so please put off adding new song files using the tube enabled betas until this bug has been corrected.

Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 4-3-2009 at 08:45 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Ok Audiosoft, I will use a previous "non-tube" version to add more songs to eJ. Otherwise I not managed to open the db yet. Currently I only have the Open Office suite installed on my PC.. and it seems that "Base" is not able to load my small database file! :)

Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 4-3-2009 at 10:30 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Pirk, now that i think about it previous versions will have the same problem when you add new songs if a tube is in the database. good news is v4.99.68 is up in the first post and will make add new songs work correctly after playing a tube. Should also fix the tube playtime...let me know if it does for you.

Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 4-4-2009 at 10:36 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Audiosoft, thanks for this .68. I'm trying it with some tubes but the playtime still not works, 0:00 or -1:40; and the bar doesn't move.

Pirk
Posting Freak

shocked.gif posted on 4-4-2009 at 08:03 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Don't update your db with eJ 4.99.68 BETA

Well since I just crashed my db for the second time in the same day... I would advise you to don't update your database with this ejukebox beta version! A chance that the files import is now quite fast.
I think I crashed my db trying to force ej to add a song that has not been imported during the scanning: You slide the missing song from its folder to the ej playlist, then eJ looks embarrassed.. (displaying a progression bar on the playlist top). So you ending to close it.. Then when you restart eJ your missing has been added, BUT now that will be your UNIQUE song! (the db.m3u file is empty..)

PS: Nice Skin, isn't it?

Pirk has attached this image:
dbcrash.jpg - 343.18kb

Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 4-4-2009 at 08:45 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
sorry for .68 beta...not adding new to db...gets stuck in a loop when you drop a new file on the playlist...will be fixed in .69

Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 4-4-2009 at 08:59 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Glad if you can fix it. That's the most important.. that was the goal of my report.

Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 4-6-2009 at 06:02 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
.69 is up

Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 4-6-2009 at 11:46 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote

-tube playtime/duration/timebar should work for everyone:
the playtime/duration/timebar are still not working unfortunately. with this version the playtime displayed is 0:00 or -1.00, but I noticed a interesting thing, already noticed with the previous eJ tube versions, but it's extremely furtive: It seems that sometimes I can see the real playtime and the timebar in blue during a fraction of second! that's so brief that I've not the time to see what is really displayed.. it's like some flashs! It seems the playtime shows up briefly just when the streaming is interrupted (buffer empty). I hope that can help. Thanks.

Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 4-6-2009 at 11:54 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Thanks Pirk, Beta .70 is up. Let me know if tube time works for you now...also 'Add New' is OK for you now?

Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 4-6-2009 at 12:20 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote

tube time still not working: 0:00 or -1:00.
'add new' works perfectly good now! Thanks.

PS: I also noticed that all the tubes that I watch are cut before the end! They play good during maybe 1 minute or 2, but eJ skips to the next song before the end.. unless all the tubes that I pick are incomplete?!

Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 4-6-2009 at 12:23 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
OK Pirk i updated the exe again go ahead and re-download .70 and see if tube time works again.
also check and see if when you right click songlist title and edit the title - see if it updates in songlist as you type title in editor like it used to? i suspect it does not for you on ie8 and hopefully tube time does now. let me know. i may have to update a couple places to make ie8 work 100%.

Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 4-6-2009 at 12:46 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
.70 v2

well I've found a tube that is playing perfectly good I mean until the end with no interruption.. but still no joy concerning the playtime/bar! 0:00 or -1:00

the songlist song title edition works perfectly good with ie8. as soon as I edit a song in the editor the songlist is updated immediately. no problem with that.

Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 4-6-2009 at 01:12 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
yes when I click on a video in the songlist ej is waiting 2 seconds then buffering the video during 4 or 5 seconds before it stars to play/display the tube. some tubes are not interrupted, but with many others I need to wait the buffer loads again, playing 3 seconds.. waiting 3 seconds.. Note that if the youtube links was more from France maybe they would load better.. Atlantic pipes are long!
no idea why it is not displaying the time.. maybe it's because of Vista?

Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 4-6-2009 at 01:24 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Thanks Pirk .71 is up...time or time remaining working now?

Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 4-6-2009 at 01:35 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote

on more kick in the water I fear.. still locked on 0:00 or -1:00
I just hope that not only occurs on my PC!

Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 4-6-2009 at 01:36 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
.71 v2 is up. if still does not work let me know if remaining time is still -1:00? click time a couple times while playing a tube and see if it changes to some other -

Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 4-6-2009 at 01:55 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Quote:
Message original : Audiosoft
Pirk is remaining time still -1:00? click time a couple times while playing a tube and see if it changes to some other -

.71 v2 is up this has to do it

no I cannot manage to display more than 0:00 or -1:00 while tube is playing. But when I drag the slider, playtime is changing (max time is always 1:00!) and the video forwards (or rewards) but as soon I release the slider playtime returns to 0:00 or -1:00 even if the tube continue..

I'm downloading .71 v2

Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 4-6-2009 at 02:21 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
something new with .71 v2: with some tubes (NOT all the tubes!) It seems that I can see the remaining time while the tube is buffering providing I click on the playtime: -2:57 for instance but it's totally static even when the tube is playing. as soon as I click on the playtime I get again only 0:00 and -1:00

PS: A little screenshot "for the road"...

Pirk has attached this image:
youtube2.jpg - 84.27kb

Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 4-8-2009 at 07:40 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Thanks Pirk. .72 is up please let me know if time works now

Pirk
Posting Freak

thumbup.gif posted on 4-8-2009 at 07:54 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote

Bravo Audiosoft! The playtime now works perfectly good. :cool:
Thanks a lot.

Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 4-8-2009 at 08:04 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
:D

Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 4-8-2009 at 08:20 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Playing music tubes in eJukebox is really a great idea. I think that gives a new dimension to eJ.. eJukebox is alive!

Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 4-8-2009 at 08:38 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Add several tubes..

I use Winamp to play music, and the internal player for videos. I noticed that when I want to play a new tube as soon as a previous one ends, sometimes Winamp doesn't "pause", so there are 2 sources of music playing at the same time.. In this case I need to pause Winamp manually.
That would be great if we can "add to playlist" tubes directly from the songlist bottom links like any other songs. But I'm sure you have already planned all that.. ;)

PS: well I guess you can't add to the playlist tube links which are not in the database yet..
So, when a tube has been played from the songlist bottom links, maybe you could make so that winamp doesn't restart to play immediately after a tube ends. Maybe you could add a delay of 5 seconds? That would let us the time to pick another tube..

Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 4-8-2009 at 09:24 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Buffering state..

Audiosoft, maybe you could add a index (or a playtime bar using a different color) showing the buffering progression?! :o

Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 4-8-2009 at 11:24 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
RE: would be great if we can "add to playlist" tubes directly from the songlist bottom links like any other songs. But I'm sure you have already planned all that.. ;)

Pirk. click the tube title under the songlist to add it to the playlist. click the thumbnail to play right away. if you are talking about drag and drop from under the songlist then yeah that will come

RE: Buffering state
Does it not show that its buffering in the tube video? or do you mean before it first starts playing?

Pages:  1  2  3  4

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats