Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: v3.991 Beta Download
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

shocked.gif posted on 11-11-2005 at 05:22 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
v3.991 Beta Download

Here is eJukebox v3.991 beta which contains the following updates:

-fixed maximized and fullscreen under 1024x768 so they do not change the current EDV size so that the left side stays the same.
-fixed Load Playlist not working when playlist does not have full path song paths
-fixed star rating keyboard shortcut CTRL+3 not working
-normalized autoscroll speed. Now scrolls at a constant rate per sec regardless of CPU usage
-added Scroll Album List on Inactivity option to OTHER tab to automatically scroll the album list up and down after inactive for 1 minute.

Note: this is not an installer....after exiting eJukebox...save the download over the old ejukebox.exe in your :\Program Files\eJukebox\ folder.

Note: Removed File ... v3.991 final has been released

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
jhlurie

posted on 11-11-2005 at 07:00 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Cool!

The panel expansion/collapsing bug is still a problem though, right? One thing I forgot to say when I reported it is that it ONLY happens when you double-click on the "resize left panel". It doesn't happen when you use the Show/Hide Right Panel widget thing instead. So I'm doing that now instead. But at the very least the double click functionality on the resize thing should be eliminated if it doesn't match what the widget thing does.
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 11-11-2005 at 07:10 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
hey jhlurie,

Are you talking about the expand panels buttons no longer shrinking eJukebox down to just the now playing section? If not... what goes wrong? I am planning on going over the resizing code.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Pirk
Posting Freak

thumbup.gif posted on 11-11-2005 at 03:36 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Congratulations for your Thousandth Post, Audiosoft!!

...and bravo for your continuous work on eJukebox! :cool:

:cool: Pirk
stsirois

posted on 11-11-2005 at 03:47 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Audiosoft,

Can you comment on the tag problems encountered by some users recently?

http://www.audiosoft.net/forums/viewthread.php?tid=1319

http://www.audiosoft.net/forums/viewthread.php?tid=1323

This is a serious problem if this does indeed occur.

Thanks,
Steve
jhlurie

posted on 11-13-2005 at 01:45 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally posted by Audiosoft
hey jhlurie,

Are you talking about the expand panels buttons no longer shrinking eJukebox down to just the now playing section? If not... what goes wrong? I am planning on going over the resizing code.

Line up eJ on the RIGHT margin of your screen in a collapsed state--with only the Now Playing and the Playlist showing. Then double click on the right margin of the playlist area. It used to be that double clicking on this expanded the right panel by "pushing" the Now playing/playlist over to the left. Now what happens is that the "expansion" ignores the edge of the screen and pushes off into the invisible area off to the right, off-screen.

The expand/contract widget doesn't have this problem--only clicking on that "line" which divides the playlist area from the right panel.
Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 11-13-2005 at 11:54 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Quote:
Message original : jhlurie
Line up eJ on the RIGHT margin of your screen in a collapsed state--with only the Now Playing and the Playlist showing. Then double click on the right margin of the playlist area. It used to be that double clicking on this expanded the right panel by "pushing" the Now playing/playlist over to the left. Now what happens is that the "expansion" ignores the edge of the screen and pushes off into the invisible area off to the right, off-screen.

The expand/contract widget doesn't have this problem--only clicking on that "line" which divides the playlist area from the right panel.

I've tried that: No problem for me!
But I encountred a other little bug of the same type: http://www.audiosoft.net/forums/viewthread.php?tid=1333

:cool: Pirk
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats