Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: I can't reach the Windows taskbar when eJukebox is maximized
Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 11-12-2005 at 12:44 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I can't reach the Windows taskbar when eJukebox is maximized

I use to keep the Windows taskbar "automatically hidden" and eJukebox maximized. But if I reduce eJukebox to the taskbar, then when I restore eJ, I can't reach the Windows taskbar anymore! :( (Each time I need to press the "Windows" key on my keyboard to put back the taskbar in the foreground... It's a bloody!)

It's a little bug, but it irritates me since a long time!

Thanks.

:cool: Pirk
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 11-12-2005 at 11:41 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Hmm...Do you have the "Keep the taskbar on top of other windows" option ticked on the taskbar properties dialog?

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 11-13-2005 at 11:10 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Yes of course, the option "Keep the taskbar on top of other windows" is ticked: This problem only occurs with eJukebox! :(

Well I'll try to explain more even if for me it's not easy to explain in english:
- Before than I reduce eJ all is OK:
Each time I go completely down with the mouse, the Windows menu always show up normally.

- But as I say in my previous post, the bug occurs permanently once I have reduced/restored eJ:
When I go completely down with the mouse, I only get the eJukebox resizing "double" arrow, even when the mouse is completely down...
Normally when the mouse is completely down the eJ "double resizing arrow" disappears and the normal mouse pointer appears, so the taskbar can show up.

This is the only difference that I can notice between the working case and the not working case. I hope this helps!

Thanks.

Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 11-13-2005 at 01:41 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I've noticed another little thing concerning this bug:

- When it works good I can see a "reactive" blue row (1 pixel height) under the eJ window: This is my taskbar minimized!

- When it doesn't works, I don't see this 1 pixel height blue line, but only a inactive black line instead... But then, where is the taskbar?

In fact I've also tried in 800x600 to see more:
This is the eJukebox window which when restored, instead of to stay sticked to the top of the screen, MOVES 1 pixel down to the bottom of the screen! And so it masks the active taskbar line!! :o

Well, now I must return to 1280x1024 res... :D

NB: The problem with eJukebox is the same anywhere I put the taskbar: Top, bottom, left, or right.
But if that could works at least when the taskbar is in its "standard" position: at the bottom! :)

Thanks.

Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats