Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Playlist history
junk

posted on 8-14-2003 at 02:10 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Playlist history

I've developed a habit for putting eJukebox in random play mode before i go to bed, and sometimes, when i wake up, i have this tune stuck in my head, and i don't know which song it is. Perhaps i recognize the artist, but i won't bother to go through all of their albums just to find this one song...

So a playlist history would be excellent. It could display at which time the songs were played as well, might be fun.
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member junk's ICQ status This User Has MSN Messenger junk's Yahoo
stsirois

posted on 8-14-2003 at 03:40 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Check this thread out...

http://www.audiosoft.net/forums/viewthread.php?tid=71

Most of the features you mentioned have already been implemented. I would really like to see more stats like I mentioned here:

http://www.audiosoft.net/forums/viewthread.php?tid=82

Steve
junk

posted on 8-14-2003 at 10:50 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Sorry, that's right, i forgot there was such a menu entry in the "Specials" menu...

But i guess one of the reasons i forgot about is that it doesn't work on my setup unless you select it twice. The first time i click on "Last played", the list is blank. If i select it again, the list appears.

I've never tried it twice before, so i didn't think it worked at all, and forgot all about it.

Does anyone else have this problem?
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member junk's ICQ status This User Has MSN Messenger junk's Yahoo
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats