Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: I just had to share this one
jojo

eureka.gif posted on 12-2-2004 at 07:03 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I just had to share this one

I was looking about and found Sound Solution which I installed the other day. I have to admit, on my system, and whole house audio it sounds great in any room, through 3 different receivers in 3 different rooms, using the X10 Wireless broadcasting system (Lola) I'm still figuring out the settings for this, but so far the default is just fine. I don't have to run other leveling processing anymore, nor do I have to do anything more to have great dynamicly clean sound from my systems.

I also installed "Super Out" winamp plugin that does some great cross fading etc. In all, I think these two are worth looking at in more detail, and sharing.

For Sound Solution looke Here: http://www.soundsolution.it/
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger jojo's Yahoo
junk

posted on 12-2-2004 at 11:22 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
How does it compare to Octimax? Certainly seems more advanced, , at least configuration-wise.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member junk's ICQ status This User Has MSN Messenger junk's Yahoo
jojo

posted on 12-3-2004 at 07:25 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally posted by junk
How does it compare to Octimax? Certainly seems more advanced, , at least configuration-wise.

Actually, I think the sound is more pure with this new one than it was Octimax.... that and the Octimax wanted $50 bucks that I just don't have..... I also noticed a ton of spywear issues from the install of Octimax. That alone left me to leave it alone..... it's much cleaner than many of the other limiters I've tried, both on my system in the office, and at the 2.4ghz receivers I have, in two rooms. I highly recomend these two together.

now if I could just stream out to the internet, but again money is tight... I'm set up to stream, but my ISP has me behind a couple of hard firewalls so I can't really get out, I can only stream through the building (unlocking my own router.) I'd be happy to connect my stream to another server so you could hear the difference :)
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger jojo's Yahoo
Bytor

posted on 12-8-2004 at 02:45 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I would be interested in your impression of Lola and how you have it setup. Are you using it with eJukebox?
jojo

posted on 12-8-2004 at 06:01 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally posted by Bytor
I would be interested in your impression of Lola and how you have it setup. Are you using it with eJukebox?

I am using it with Ejukebox.... Lola's oftware sucks, and is pretty much useles. The wirelss transmitters nd receivers are decent, takes a bit o tweaking of the sound system to not over drive them though I have two receivers and one transmiters running off my laptop, from a USB soud card that strictly plays the music. All the system sounds go though the laptop spakers. Then integrated to th system is Girder to acept all the remotes Ihave (streamzaper in the office) and 2 x10 remotes, including he Lola). All in all it works decently, but if you can go hard wire, I recmend that more, the sound does get distorted with al the RF I have in my apartmnet, and microwaves really trigger it :( It alo gets affecte by bluetooth, wireless ethernet and many other RF devices, including some cordless phones, though the conversations I can here from the neighbor are sometimes amusing blasting through my stereo.. LOL

Let m knowif you ned more info, I'd be happy to help set it up for you, or give advice on my setup, and more specifics to my apartment.

jojo
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats