Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
 Pages:  1  ..  3  4  5
Author: Subject: The Arctic Skin
Fishy

posted on 9-30-2006 at 12:17 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Ah, I see the problem now. I've never used that animation with the Arctic skin. I don't know if I can do anything to fix this or if something must be done behind the scenes (code)?
That animation can be easily disabled from options-->display, if you are willing to live without it :)

-----------
Fishy
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member Fishy's ICQ status
Fishy

posted on 11-7-2006 at 01:51 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
hmm I am wondering if my ISP has removed the Arctic.zip? The link doesn't work anymore, and I have not touched it. Maybe it generated more traffic than appreaciated? :b

I see that an alternative link is posted on the frontpage and it works fine!

-----------
Fishy
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member Fishy's ICQ status
crlove

posted on 11-13-2006 at 01:57 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
qustion on album song drop down in artic skin

Is there a way to change the text color on the box that drops down when you choose an album. The song titles are gray or some other light color on white. I would like to use a darker text color.
Fishy

posted on 11-13-2006 at 11:26 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Hmm.. I am not sure which box you are referring to. The songlist? I may make it a little darker, but for the sake of readability it can not be too dark either, since the background is almost black :)

-----------
Fishy
crlove

posted on 11-14-2006 at 01:05 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
songlist?

Yes I would call it the song list. When I click on an album in the album list a box drops down in the album area with the songs that are on the album. On my system the background for that area is white with gray or light letters for text and yellow for the highlighted song. Seems to be that way for the song list for the artist also.
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 11-14-2006 at 03:20 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
lt looks like something is wrong with the Arctic.zip. I am looking into it. It is supposed to be a dark background but it is showing up white with the normal songlist size.

crlove,

To get it to look correct...right click on the songlist area and select 'Large' on the Skin/Font Size right click menu.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 11-14-2006 at 03:29 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
OK, I figured out the problem and have updated the Arctic.zip. The songlist.dis was somehow missing table { background-color: transparent;} at the top.

To install the updated skin save the following link as C:\Program Files\eJukebox\Skins\Arctic.zip.
http://audiosoft.net/Arctic.zip

Fishy,

Should I just get rid of the http://home.no.net/fishyno/Arctic.zip link in the first post since it no longer seems to work?

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
crlove

posted on 11-14-2006 at 05:08 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Songlist fixed

The songlist box looks great now. Thanks for such a quick fix.
Fishy

posted on 11-14-2006 at 02:06 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Ah thanks Audiosoft :) Yes just get rid of it, my host is everything else than reliable. You can also drop the old screenshot if you want to. I can post updates through U2U or something.

-----------
Fishy
 Pages:  1  ..  3  4  5
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats