Board Logo

v3.991 Beta Download
Audiosoft - 11-11-2005 at 05:22 AM

Here is eJukebox v3.991 beta which contains the following updates:

-fixed maximized and fullscreen under 1024x768 so they do not change the current EDV size so that the left side stays the same.
-fixed Load Playlist not working when playlist does not have full path song paths
-fixed star rating keyboard shortcut CTRL+3 not working
-normalized autoscroll speed. Now scrolls at a constant rate per sec regardless of CPU usage
-added Scroll Album List on Inactivity option to OTHER tab to automatically scroll the album list up and down after inactive for 1 minute.

Note: this is not an installer....after exiting eJukebox...save the download over the old ejukebox.exe in your :Program FileseJukebox folder.

Note: Removed File ... v3.991 final has been released

jhlurie - 11-11-2005 at 07:00 AM

Cool!

The panel expansion/collapsing bug is still a problem though, right? One thing I forgot to say when I reported it is that it ONLY happens when you double-click on the "resize left panel". It doesn't happen when you use the Show/Hide Right Panel widget thing instead. So I'm doing that now instead. But at the very least the double click functionality on the resize thing should be eliminated if it doesn't match what the widget thing does.

Audiosoft - 11-11-2005 at 07:10 AM

hey jhlurie,

Are you talking about the expand panels buttons no longer shrinking eJukebox down to just the now playing section? If not... what goes wrong? I am planning on going over the resizing code.

Pirk - 11-11-2005 at 03:36 PM

...and bravo for your continuous work on eJukebox! :cool:

stsirois - 11-11-2005 at 03:47 PM

Audiosoft,

Can you comment on the tag problems encountered by some users recently?

http://www.audiosoft.net/forums/viewthread.php?tid=1319

http://www.audiosoft.net/forums/viewthread.php?tid=1323

This is a serious problem if this does indeed occur.

Thanks,
Steve

jhlurie - 11-13-2005 at 01:45 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Audiosoft
hey jhlurie,

Are you talking about the expand panels buttons no longer shrinking eJukebox down to just the now playing section? If not... what goes wrong? I am planning on going over the resizing code.

Line up eJ on the RIGHT margin of your screen in a collapsed state--with only the Now Playing and the Playlist showing. Then double click on the right margin of the playlist area. It used to be that double clicking on this expanded the right panel by "pushing" the Now playing/playlist over to the left. Now what happens is that the "expansion" ignores the edge of the screen and pushes off into the invisible area off to the right, off-screen.

The expand/contract widget doesn't have this problem--only clicking on that "line" which divides the playlist area from the right panel.

Pirk - 11-13-2005 at 11:54 AM

Quote:
Message original : jhlurie
Line up eJ on the RIGHT margin of your screen in a collapsed state--with only the Now Playing and the Playlist showing. Then double click on the right margin of the playlist area. It used to be that double clicking on this expanded the right panel by "pushing" the Now playing/playlist over to the left. Now what happens is that the "expansion" ignores the edge of the screen and pushes off into the invisible area off to the right, off-screen.

The expand/contract widget doesn't have this problem--only clicking on that "line" which divides the playlist area from the right panel.

I've tried that: No problem for me!
But I encountred a other little bug of the same type: http://www.audiosoft.net/forums/viewthread.php?tid=1333