Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Two Monitior????
robertsbr123

posted on 12-17-2010 at 12:36 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Two Monitior????

Does this software have the ability to play on two different monitors. I am really just testing the waters in the jukebox software area till I have found the right one for me. I truly do love the way that the ejukebox looks, controls, and is super easy to use. But for the jukebox I made I am looking to be able to use the top monitor as the jukebox and the bottom one as music videos and other stuff. I think this one is so far the best I have tried out but if there is no two monitor function I may have to look for a new software. Thank you so much.
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 12-17-2010 at 02:13 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
yes EJukebox includes dual monitor support :D
you can extend the desktop over 2 monitors and have EJukebox on the left side (monitor 1) and its videos full screen on the right side (monitor2)
via EJukebox's Tools->Options->Sound->Video Position button.

Audiosoft has attached this image:
ejvideoontv.jpg - 220.6kb

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 12-17-2010 at 03:09 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
v5.51 will also add a button to the 'Video Position' options panel that detects and fills the sizing values for 2nd monitor automatically. plus adds a 'Dual Screen' button to the top of the Display options tab duplicating the 'Video Position' button on the Sound tab. there is a beta exe with those new buttons in the 4th post here: http://www.audiosoft.net/forums/viewthread.php?tid=2803

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats