Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Label field in Id tags
Fishy

posted on 9-10-2004 at 06:11 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Label field in Id tags

Just got the latest version of tag and rename. Noticed that it now includes a label field which "throws" the artist's labelname into the tags. Well, it's possible that is has been there for several prior versions as well, but at least now it came to my attention. Would be lovely if ej could follow this up by using the 'label' field in tags in some interesting ways..

Sometimes I think it can be interesting to learn which label an artist belongs to. It might just as well motivate one to get more music by other artists belonging to that specific label... If one find their 'sound' and 'style' interesting.

Usage of this field could be cool inside the songlist where one would have the possibility to sort on label, just like sorting by year and genre works now. I also think that it could prove handy outside the songlist; Where one for instance could sort the albumlist on label, autoplay by label and so on..

Does this sound like a concept that deserves to be implemented in ejukebox?
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member Fishy's ICQ status
junk

posted on 9-10-2004 at 10:56 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
good suggestion. i've been wanting this feature for a long time, and haven't seen it in tag & rename before.
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member junk's ICQ status This User Has MSN Messenger junk's Yahoo
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats