Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: A Few Questions
rllercstr7

posted on 8-31-2004 at 08:47 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
A Few Questions

In the tag editor, it shows a picture of the album cover eJukebox has looked up for the song. However, when I click on that cover and it shows the large view, sometimes it comes up with a different picture and not the actual cover (maybe it is the back cover). This picture it shows in the large view also shows up on the album list instead of the correct cover. I have only had this problem with a few songs. Why is this and how can I delete the second one and use the first picture from the normal view?

When I am selecting artists in the Artist list sometimes the mouse hand turns into an O with a slash through it. I then have to double click on the artist entries for them to appear.

Sometimes the next button will just stop working for a brief time or when I click on the play button next to a song it fails to work. Most of the time everything works fine, but sometimes it just doesn't want to work.

I would really like to know how to fix the first problem, because it drives me nuts why I can't get rid of the picture. The last two were just kind of an FYI for Audiosoft.
Thanks in advance! Adam
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats