Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Update Database?
snowchaser

posted on 7-30-2004 at 08:08 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Update Database?

Hi, new user here...

I have just installed v3.88 and am close to purchasing the full version, but couple of questions first.

1. How do i refresh the database? I looked in your forums and found a couple of post suggesting to hit the Update Database button in the options window.... the only button i see there is "refresh List" which doesn't remove the duplicate files I deleted in explorer...

2. I am moving across from "MP3 weasel" i don't know if anyone is familiar with it.... but my FAVOURITE feature from that program is after the playlist runs out... it starts to play songs randomly from whatever filter you have running at the time....
ie. if I have searched for "rock" when the playlist runs out, "rock" songs are played at random.
Does eJukebox have this capability? Or does Popularity choose songs at random based upon their star rating?

Thanks

Snowchaser...
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member snowchaser's Yahoo
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 7-30-2004 at 08:34 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
RE: 1. How do i refresh the database?

To rebuild your music database you can click the options/playlist toggle button that is located next to the play controls. Then click the UPDATE DATABASE button on the options panel. From the database update screen you can select to Rebuild your music database.

RE 2. ..it starts to play songs randomly from whatever filter you have running at the time....
Does eJukebox have this capability? Or does Popularity choose songs at random based upon their star rating?

eJukebox has 3 different autoplay options for when there are no songs in the playlist. Popularity mode will let you select songs to play at random based on number of times picked, 5 star rating, or a combination of the 2. Custom mode lets you restrict to a certain genre, artist, or year in addition to popularity.....and Bookmark mode lets you have eJukebox play songs from multiple bookmark or playlist files.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats