Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Genre
Camisano

posted on 7-14-2004 at 03:18 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Genre

I noticed that when I rip a cd it places the Genre in there when Tagged. The only thing is the Genre list that Audiosoft has in it's drop down does not list may of the Genre that are used when cds are tagged.

Is there a way to ad additional Genre's to the list and if not will you be adding this feature in the future?

Thank You,
Chris
Willum

posted on 7-14-2004 at 04:40 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
There's indeed something strange with the genre.. I don't use it for a 'genre' but for me i use it like CD001,CD222 etc to mark the CD where i can find the song. (Old Tagid1 habbit) but when I Press the genre button I only see a specific amount of numbers, all random, and i think it takes the first 20 or so different genres, depended on the sorting of the album list.
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 7-14-2004 at 08:22 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Camisano,

eJukebox's Genre menu button shows the Genres which have the most songs in your collection. Pre v3.88 it showed your top 20 genre's...In v3.88 and later it shows as many of your top genre's that can fit in eJukebox's height. So if you make eJukebox longer in height it will show more genres. For genres that do not show up on the list, because they do not have allot of songs, you can enter the genre name in the eJukebox search box.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Camisano

posted on 7-14-2004 at 11:19 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Thank You for your reply. I will now change some the tagged Genre So that It will fit into the allowed space.

Will we be able to choose more than one genre in the future. For example:
I am a Jazz buff, but most of my friends are into Rock, Alternative Rock, Club etc. When having parties and putting it in Kiosk mode I would like to choose all genre that I know would cater to the party and leave Jazz out. Is this a possibility in the future?

Thank You,
Chris
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats