Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Video EJukebox
Camisano

posted on 7-10-2004 at 05:50 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Video EJukebox

I have just down loaded the EJukebox off of the Win Amp Website. I am very happy with EJukebox. There are some things that would be nice t to see.

1. More player features:
a. Stop button
b. reverse button
c. record button
2. I know this is asking a lot:
Adding a video player same as the Audio Jukebox. Displaying DVD covers etc. Either this or an independant program that can work in conjunction w/ eJukebox.

I am sure that if you added the video portion there would be a lot of happy people.

Thank You,
Chris
Fishy

posted on 7-11-2004 at 02:53 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
In an earlier thread audiosoft indicated that they might add a video listing, alike the albumlist we know so well currently, during the 4.x three...

Agree with you on the buttons. I am very for to move the vis button away from the main panel to the corner of ejukebox, together with the enter fullscreen function and add a previous song button to the main controls instead.. It feels a little inconvenient that one have to right click and push "previous" currently.. Especially since this is a function many users use a lot..

-----------
Fishy
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member Fishy's ICQ status
steve_f

posted on 7-13-2004 at 12:38 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
.... and right-clicking for anything on a touchscreen without a mouse and keyboard is ... well ... frustrating to say the least
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 7-13-2004 at 04:58 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
RE: .... and right-clicking for anything on a touchscreen without a mouse and keyboard is ... well ... frustrating to say the least

Have you tried enabling the"Touchscreen" checkbox on the full screen options panel?...It will add a little Mouse icon to the top left of the songlist which you can touch to convert your next touch to a right click.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
steve_f

posted on 7-14-2004 at 01:15 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Cripes!
i had NO IDEA those touchscreen options existed! totally awesome! the large scroll bars are the cats a$$ !!

thanks! you might think at first look it is a simple program but until you RTFM you have no idea all those options exist!

thanks for setting me straight!
paradoxni

posted on 7-15-2004 at 04:42 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
a "Movies" tab beside Artists, Albums etc. which displays pics of your current movies and then plays them would be great!!!! Would enable me to use ejukebox as a full media center in my car. Winamp already has video playing abilities so surely this couldnt be too hard to implement?
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats