Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Compilation albums made up of OGG files
steve_f

posted on 7-3-2004 at 07:43 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Compilation albums made up of OGG files

Compilation albums made up of OGG files only do not display the album contents when selected from Album view.

That is, when I click on the album cover in Album view, none of the songs are listed.

I have a compilation album (Hits of the 80's) with only OGG titles in its content.
Fishy

posted on 7-4-2004 at 02:41 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
was also "nagging" about proper ogg and wma support, a while ago. But ended up converting all my ogg and wmas to mp3 (a terrible sollution I know). Nowadys only getting mp3's and Mpc's.. Mentioned that these request would come up more and more often, when the popularity of the program and these formats grow. Which both seem to do :)

But the good news is that I think audiosoft is working on it :) Especially on ogg as I've understood, reading earlier posts..Try to take a search on "ogg" and "wma" to see earlier discussions around this..

-----------
Fishy
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member Fishy's ICQ status
steve_f

posted on 7-4-2004 at 04:07 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
thanks fishy

i'm going to start using mpc and mp3 exclusively. i cannot see any advantage to supporting ogg anymore. mpc is equal or better in sound quality to ogg at similar bitrates (in my opinion) and mpc is also tag compatible with mp3 .... looks perfect for my purposes.

~steve

this was a good read:
http://www.chrismyden.com/nuke/print.php?sid=129
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats