Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: will e-jukebox every be free of charge??
marquita188

posted on 6-25-2004 at 06:07 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
will e-jukebox every be free of charge??

it seem like a great program they should make a free limited version of e-jukebox ??
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger marquita188's Yahoo
junk

posted on 6-25-2004 at 07:48 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Well, before paying for eJukebox, i had always been a bit reluctant with spending money on software. I admit looking for cracks for the program, but gave up after finding nothing. I paid for the program, and i have to say that it probably the best money i ever spent. And besides, i couldn't have the conscience to use a cracked version and still participate so heavily on this forum, in direct contact with the developers, giving suggestions and seeing them fulfilled.

Also knowing that a steady cash flow to the Audiosoft will keep this program alive and kicking, i think today's trial system works well. But perhaps a system based on the days the program are used would be more efficient. eJukebox is a program you grow to love, so if you install it one week, then decide to try it out two weeks later, you wouldn't have the time to really get to know the program (or for it to get to know your song collection).
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member junk's ICQ status This User Has MSN Messenger junk's Yahoo
Fishy

posted on 6-26-2004 at 12:27 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Agreed. I don't really have the habit of actually paying for the software I use either.. Student--> bad economy and such.. But, I have never regret that I opened my vallet/visa for ejukebox..

Probably will give away some well deserved money to some more different software developers in a few years, when I got some more money in my hands.. There are a bunch of interesting software out there which deserves support in $ from users, and ejukebox is most definately one of these..

Anyways, ejukebox was worth every penny I spent on it and the fact that the software development is corresponding with user request makes it a really good investment..

And Junk, thanks for pushing me on it :D

-----------
Fishy
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member Fishy's ICQ status
schonne

posted on 7-6-2004 at 10:18 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I hate to pay for software too! I looked for a crack when I first discovered this program (like I always do) and couldn't find one either. And I'm glad I didn't!

The developers release and update every couple of weeks for this thing - and not just bug-fixes either! They add new features like skinning, new ways to sort the playlists, etc all the time.

If I had a cracked version, I couldn't take advantage of these new features - I'd be stuck with an older copy.

Also, I feel good about spending the money because Audiosoft works so actively in supporting their product. A lifetime of updates for 1 price?!

Most companies create a product and every year or so release a new version and force the user to pay for the upgrade. I hate that! To me that's borderline Scam (releasing a product and making the user pay for de-bugged upgrades with a handful of features that should have been in the original in the first place!).

I've gotten my money's worth from this product and I recommend it to everyone.
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats