Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: eJukebox2Web in asp
Rich

posted on 5-19-2004 at 03:34 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
eJukebox2Web in asp

Can the eJukebox2Web feature be accessed with .asp? I'll be setting up a web site soon in my home using IIS and .asp. I would like to forgo the .php route as this would be the only reason to install it (php).

Thanks!
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 5-19-2004 at 04:34 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Using an ASP script with eJukebox2Web 1.0, for placing the current song info and album image on your website, is possible... You just need to create an ASP version of the script by looking at the code in the CGI script file and translating it to asp code. We really only work with CGI and PHP here so we are unable to do this for you. If you know how to code ASP...it shouldn't take to long as it is a very simple script. If not, maybe someone who does can help. If you do end up porting the script to ASP please feel free to share your script with the forums so others can use 2web1 on ASP as well.

BTW...If your IIS web server supports CGI/PERL you could just use the CGI script that comes with eJukebox.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Rich

posted on 5-19-2004 at 04:59 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Thanks for the quick reply. I've been teaching myself asp for about a month now, so I'm not an expert. I'll take a look at the code as you suggested and see what I can come up with.

Of course I will share if I'm lucky enough to get it working. ;)

Thanks again,
Rich
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats