Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Next Song
jacoblo33

posted on 3-30-2003 at 12:05 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Next Song

Is there any way that you can load the next song into WinAmp when I don't have any songs in the playlist?

I use popularity mode, which is playing all my songs. But if you load the next random song, my keys on my keyboard would work and allow me to switch to next song if I don't like the current one.
Right now, I have to go into eJ and click the next arrow. Would be easier and more convinient to do this by the keyboard media buttons.

Don't think it makes a difference, but uses the Logitech Cordless Desktop keyboard, which is configured to work with Winamp.
So a simple function of adding the next random song to the Winamp playlist would allow me to do this...
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

biggrin.gif posted on 4-2-2003 at 03:20 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
This has been implemented in v3.0.
You will now be able to use the Keyboard or Winamp << and >> buttons to goto the next song in the eJukebox playlist or the next playmode song.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
jacoblo33

posted on 4-2-2003 at 03:28 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Sounds great!
Thanks for the great work once again!

Is it close to a release?
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats