Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: A few requests
Spazz

posted on 3-8-2004 at 12:12 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
A few requests

1. Use image files in the directory for album art. I started organizing this way and it would be nice if it would use those. Then I could turn off the auto album art lookup with messes with my obsessivly tagged files.

2. I'm still hell bent on having a delay before it marks a song as played, possibly even having it mark songs as played while in auto/popularity mode. (ex. If a song is played for more than 20% or 45 seconds mark as played.

3. Remove dead files. This one is self explanitory, doing Dbase rebuilds all the time is irritating, eliminates being able to use the new files tab, and it's been proven that too many rebuilds makes the dbase not very friendly.

4. The most important one for me at the moment, is the oft requested better dual monitor support. Right now if you go from jthe minimized, just album art pane and try to maximize it, it resizes onto the other monitor.

If one and 4 could get fixed I would be back to using Ejukebox in a heartbeat. I love my winamp but Ejukebox is just too cool to have collecting dust. Too bad the dual monitor bugs won't let me use it as efficiently as winamp.

http://area51.gerpok.com/song/spazz.png
cbsoundman

posted on 3-8-2004 at 10:09 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I would love better dual monitor support. In fact, I would love if you could extend album lists to the other monitor or move Visualizations to one monitor while keeping EJ on the other in full screen.
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats