Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Not finding my album images?
beatomatic

sad.gif posted on 3-23-2003 at 04:25 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Not finding my album images?

I just recently found the great ejukebox, for some reason, out of my 300 albums only about twenty have images. For the others I have to go through and manually copy the image from AMG to my hard drive. Am I doing something wrong? All of my MP3's have been properly ID3 tagged by Musicbrainz. Thanks! If I can figure out how to make this easier I'm definitely buying...
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 3-23-2003 at 04:43 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Did you use try using the "Lookup Missing Cover Images" feature under the Album List Options? If that does not find all your album covers you may need to play a song or 2 from each album before the cover is found. If the album image still is not found you can use the editor to attach an AMG image (by using the URL of the image, no need to save the image to your hard drive first) to an album.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
beatomatic

posted on 3-23-2003 at 05:27 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
figured it out....

when I disabled my norton firewall, ejukebox, got just about all of the album covers!!! The firewall is set up to block most RIAA ip's and sometimes blocks other things. Works great! I just purchased my license...
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats