Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Run-time Error 380
zhvihti

posted on 3-22-2003 at 03:20 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Run-time Error 380

After installing eJukebox, an icon appears on the desktop. Doubleclicking it opens a black dialog box with two buttons - Resiter Now! and Continue, Trial Days Left: 30. Around a second after start-up the Continue button becomes crosshatched with black lines, and the program freezes. If I manage to press the Continue button before this moment, the program starts installing Microsoft Office XP Professional, which I have. It prompts me to insert the disk with a PROPLUS.MSI file. I don't have the disk with me, so after a few times clicking the cancel button, eJukebox crashes. If I manage to press the Register Now! button, the program freezes on the next screen where I am prompted for serial number and full name. Below the black box I incidently found (there is no clue that this exists) a "Run-time Error 380 Invalid Propery Value" message.

I am running Win XP Pro with IE 6, Winamp 2.79 and Winamp 3 installed, EZ-Playlist plugin, and Winamp 2x Plugin Manager v1.1. The version of eJukebox is 2.99r5.
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 3-23-2003 at 05:33 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
How many MB of RAM do you have?

Try downloading and installing Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) 2.7 Service Pack 1 from:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=9ad000f2-cae7-493d-b0f3-ae36c570ade8&DisplayLang=en

Let us know if that fixes it. Also you may want to use Winamp v2.81 instead with eJukebox as it uses less memory than Winamp3. http://classic.winamp.com/download

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
zhvihti

posted on 3-23-2003 at 10:29 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I am running Athlon PR1900+ with 256 MB of memory.

I will download the component and let you know. Thanks for the quick answer.
zhvihti

posted on 3-23-2003 at 05:27 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I installed the component but nothing changes even after removing and then installing a clear copy of eJukebox. The same error shows behind the black screen and if I manage to click Continue before it freezes, the program again searches for the PROPLUS.MSI file.

I intend to use eJukebox with Winamp 2.79. Should the installation prompt me with which copy of Winamp I would like to associate eJukebox?
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 3-23-2003 at 10:04 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Please download and install Microsoft VB 6.0 SP5 runtimes from:http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=BF9A24F9-B5C5-48F4-8EDD-CDF2D29A79D5

Then upgrade your current eJukebox installation to v3.0 Beta 3 by downloading and installing the following: http://audiosoft.net/ej2upgrade.exe

Please let us know if that fixes your problem or not.

Also if you want to use Winamp 2.x just startup Winamp 2.x before starting eJukebox and eJukebox will then automatically set itself to use Winamp 2.x from that point on.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
zhvihti

posted on 3-28-2003 at 09:52 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I have managed to solve the problem.

After the problem with the proplus.msi file which was searched for when starting eJukebox, all my Microsoft Office applications failed to start. At startup they started the Office installation which searched for this same file. This forced me to get my cd. After the file was found by Word, I had no problem starting, eJukebox verion 2.99r5. The program is great, thanks.

I do not know what made this proplus file dissapear, however now everything's fine.
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats