Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: eJukebox suddenly closes
junk

posted on 11-16-2003 at 04:52 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
eJukebox suddenly closes

Some times after i rate a song, then click in the scrollbar to make the album list roll down a notch, eJukebox sudden quits. It kills itself without a whisper... no saving of the database or nothing.

I've only had this happen to me recently, after i installed XP. I think the mouse pointer have been over the scrollbar all the times this has happened... one time i didn't even click anything, the pointer just passed through the scrollbar and eJukebox disappeared. It might be a false clue, but i got the feeling that the XP scrollbar might have something to with it, since it differs from the win2k one. But, on the other hand, the rest of you XP users haven't had this happening to you... or have you?
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member junk's ICQ status This User Has MSN Messenger junk's Yahoo
Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 11-16-2003 at 05:01 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Er... no, i never have eJukebox which kills itself! And i use Windows XP (Home edition) since a long time. Only sometimes eJukebox (or Winamp) monopolize all the CPU time, but my computer is so old now!
junk

posted on 11-16-2003 at 05:55 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Hm, i also believe this must be to a fault on my setup, but i don't know what. I am using a fresh install of Windows XP professional edition with SP1 and .NET 1.1 installed. I also run ZoneAlarm v4, Norton Antivirus v4.
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member junk's ICQ status This User Has MSN Messenger junk's Yahoo
Fishy

posted on 11-16-2003 at 07:08 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Have you tried to disaable the themes service to see if this has any effect on stability?

-----------
Fishy
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member Fishy's ICQ status
junk

posted on 11-16-2003 at 09:52 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Hm, no, not yet... i want to see if i can isolate the event first. If there's something i can do to provoke it... i'd rather keep the themes if i can.
Brandir

posted on 11-16-2003 at 10:27 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I have eJukebox sometimes killing itself, but that only if I try to edit a song and eJukebox was allready running for some time.

But aside from this bug eJukebox runs stable.
junk

posted on 11-16-2003 at 10:37 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Hm, i think this thing only has occured after i've had the "edit song" window open during my eJ session... i don't edit the songs that often, so this might be a lead. I'll try to experiment a bit further with this.
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats