Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Reporting
cbsoundman

posted on 11-13-2003 at 04:10 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Reporting

I wish there was a way to figure out which songs had album covers associated with them and maybe even a reporting of Artist, Album, Title, Track Number, and Genre of the current collection.

By the way, can anyone recommend an auto tagging Lyrics pluggin? I see you can manually add lyrics from eJukebox but, I do not see a way to automatically do it or display those lyrics in a normal mode.
Brandir

posted on 11-13-2003 at 05:16 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
For Winamp 2.91 I can recommend the Lyrix Plugin V0.25 from Lobo
http://lyrix.best.cd (Caution! it's french :) )

You can also get V1.0 beta, but I think the older Version is better for me.
There is a Lyrix-Plugin for Winamp 3 to, but while using EJ I have switched completely to WA 2.91 so I'm not up to date with the WA3 Plugins.

Lyrix has auto-lookup and auto-save function an you can easily edit the Lyrics in the plugin-window. And if no lyrics in the ID3tag or in the internet database are found, you can automatically, or with one click, open a google-search for the lyrics.
With the plugin, you can add new lyrics to their database, with is quite good for the more popular songs.
You will even be added in the "last added"-list :)

The only thing is, that is sometimes gives an "unexpected error" wich most times means, that it could not write the tag to the file. I don't really understand why, because it seems, that the problem is, that the file is currently in use by Winamp. But amazingly this is only the case in 1/10th of the opened files. The others have no problem eith being played and simultaneously being edited. *shrug*
But in any case, you can store the tag, if you stop Winamp for a moment.

There is one last thing. Unfortunatly the lyrics written by Lyrix (or any other lyrics-plugin I've tried) are not compatible with the lyrics EJ writes, and vice versa. I hope someday EJ will also read other lyrics-types... maybe V3.6?? :D
Brandir

posted on 11-13-2003 at 05:22 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
You can find V0.25 here:

http://telecharger.01net.com/windows/Multimedia/accessoires_pour_winamp/fiches/19476.html
Demnos

posted on 11-13-2003 at 06:50 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Quote:

wish there was a way to figure out which songs had album covers associated with them and maybe even a reporting of Artist, Album, Title, Track Number, and Genre of the current collection

Tag & Rename can do all that including album cover (yes/no) into CSV, which you can then easily open in Excel, Word, or any database.

http://www.softpointer.com
junk

posted on 11-14-2003 at 11:26 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I bought Tag&Rename, but have been annyoed by their useless customer support... i've written them many messages concerning bugs and suggestions, but got no reply. I remember not finding their email at their website, but just a fill-out-form.

Has anyone tried out Abander Tagcontrol? (think that was the name.) It seems like a better and more complex program than Tag&Rename.. but too complex, perhaps, i never got it to work for me.
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member junk's ICQ status This User Has MSN Messenger junk's Yahoo
stsirois

posted on 11-14-2003 at 02:24 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Has anyone tried out the Godfather yet? It's freeware & it's gotten some rave reviews lately at some sites that I visit. Here's one link for it:

http://www.webattack.com/get/godfather.html

I haven't gotten around to trying it out yet, so I don't have any firsthand experience to share.

Good luck!
Steve
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats