Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Album Popularity Mode
Spazz

posted on 11-11-2003 at 11:01 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Album Popularity Mode

I was just thinking last night that it'd be kinda cool to have a mode to play all albums that have X song picks total. Treat it kinda like a CD Changer, it skips to an Album, then plays the songs in order. Picks another album when that one is done. Don't know how possible it would be or if it'd be worth the trouble but it'd be pretty fun.

http://area51.gerpok.com/song/spazz.png
Fishy

posted on 11-12-2003 at 08:45 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
A popularity mode for Albums? Great idea :) Let's hope they'll include it in a future version!

-----------
Fishy
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member Fishy's ICQ status
junk

posted on 11-12-2003 at 12:35 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Hm, it sounds like a fun idea... but i don't know how much i'd use it. But ... if it still could be easy to skip to the next album (for instance, if the album it selected was not the right mood), it could be quite interesting.

I'm trying to imagine a way for this to be practical... the first thing that springs to mind, would be a checkbox in the custom/popular/hybrid mode: "Play entire album".
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member junk's ICQ status This User Has MSN Messenger junk's Yahoo
Sloan

posted on 11-12-2003 at 05:27 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
sorry to go off topic, but you mentioned "the right mood". That reminded me of a question I had... Is it just me or is there no way to play only songs/albums by a certain genre. I know you can list all the songs in a genre, but can you limit the random playing of them to only a genre?
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member Sloan's Aim
Fishy

posted on 11-12-2003 at 05:48 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Hmm.. I know this was a question to Junk, but he is going to say the same thing, so I though I might just as well answer it :b. To play songs by genre you choose custom mode in the play settings, then you choose presets and play genre..:)

-----------
Fishy
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member Fishy's ICQ status
junk

posted on 11-12-2003 at 11:47 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Hehe, i would have said the same thing, thanks for saving me the effort, Fishy. :)
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member junk's ICQ status This User Has MSN Messenger junk's Yahoo
Sloan

posted on 11-13-2003 at 03:21 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
we'll i'll be darned. that's awesome! been using eJukebox for a few months now and never noticed that feature tucked away. Thanks to both of you! :)
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member Sloan's Aim
jhlurie

posted on 11-13-2003 at 07:00 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Well, this would go along with an earlier suggestion I made to be able to rate other defining "objects" like Artists and Albums (figures, which due to their multiple nature couldn't be kept in the MP3 files, but instead in a central file).
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats