Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: equalizer
timmyotoole

posted on 11-2-2003 at 03:52 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
equalizer

i ws thinking of maybe a simple equalizer in the tools menu just to adjust bass and treble. i sometimes have trouble with songs with alot of bass and i don't want to disturb my neighbors but in order to turn down the bass i need to either minimize ejukebox, or adjust it on my amp which can be inconvient. is there any way to just have a little one maybe linked to winamp's? just a thought

If Nothing We Do Matters...
Then All That Matters Is What We Do
junk

posted on 11-3-2003 at 09:14 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Hm, not a bad idea. What i would actually prefer, would be a button that just popped up the Winamp EQ window.

It's quite easy to make good presets in it, and it would require a minimum amount of effort for the programmers, i guess.
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member junk's ICQ status This User Has MSN Messenger junk's Yahoo
cbsoundman

posted on 11-3-2003 at 11:55 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I like that idea, too, or a button that brings up the EQ on Winamp like the visualization button (for those using Winamp 2.91). That can tailor the sound better than just a bass and trebble control.

If anyone can recommend some plugins for 15-band or even a dual 31-band EQs, I would love it. (Yes, I am a dopey live sound tech!--or A/V nerd who graduated high school--whatever you prefer.)
jhlurie

posted on 11-4-2003 at 04:19 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
The idea of summoning the WinAmp EQ would seem to be a good one, but only if the "calls" for that are standard between Winamp versions I'd think.

eJ having it's OWN EQ would kind of be overkill.

A lot of people use plug-in EQs with their Winamps though, don't they? Winamp can be customized in so many ways it seems dangerous to make any assumptions.
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats