Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Some Little Humble Proposals...
Viper__182

smile.gif posted on 10-26-2003 at 07:28 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Some Little Humble Proposals...

Hi everyone!

First of all, this is my first topic, so have patience if I made some mistakes, or if I type in some bad way..I am italian, and my english is not soooo good!

So, Let's start!

Grat works until now, Audiosoft Team Members...The money in software I spent better in last two years!

Some very humble proposal:

1) Can I have an option to put in the current Playlist all the songs of a Custom Bookmark before created? So I can easily create "theme playlists"...

2) I saw I can save with every songs the lyric...Nice, but I'd very very like to see a place to watch the lyric for the song I am playing at the moment, if preouvly saved in the Edit Section...Or, better, a "Lyric-Section" where to see all the lyrics for the songs in my batabase...

3) Certain modifications built by the "Edit Mode" in the Tags of a song last only until eJukebox session over...Why? And can the CPU or General Resource "Weight" used by eJukebox be less?

4) Is the "Skin Mode" to customize at least the "Home Page" with the Top-Ten etc. arriving? Any Eta? I'd like very very much create someting like the MTV-Style, or however different from the classic Blue Style you choose(//not bad, but VERY very "classic"...). ;)

5) Other than HOME, ALBUM, GENRE etc., I'd like very much to have a "Plug-in" section where to see the plug-in..."inside"...'cause a lot of nice plug-ins the run at their best in Full-Screen made an orrible crime...they cover my eJukebox!!! :)...

6) is it possible to hope that, if for a song no datas are found for the cover or other datas from All Music Guide by web, other web-sites can be ask for these datas? A few times winamp mini-broswer find datas for my songs that All Music Guide (and so eJukebox) can not find... =(...and considering eJukebox is a Winamp-(great)-Extension, I think not so big troubles will come using Winamp databases...

After all this, I'd like to re-tell everyone I really LOVE this program, that follow me in every moment at home...

Bye to everyone.

Viper__182 has attached this image:
UserPic-1Misc.jpg - 1.45kb
Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 10-26-2003 at 08:20 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Welcome Viper, my dear neighbouring... ;)

1) You can easily reload your Bookmark lists in the playlist: Menu > Load Playlist...
All your own lists are in the "Bookmarks" folder.

2) Some of us have also already requested for the Lyrics be displayed somewhere else than in the editor!
Maybe one day... soon?

3) Less ressources used... of course, that's still desirable!

4) Ahh... yes, we are waiting for eJukebox be completely skinable. This is on works! But Audiosoft have so much things in works at the same time...
I think they would be very happy if you could propose some new ideas for the layout of the home page. :D

5) Great idea!

6) Interesting idea too...
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 10-26-2003 at 10:32 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Thanks for the great suggestions....

1.) You can actually already do this. Just use the playlist menu button to save the playlist as a new file in the "Bookmarks" folder.

The other ideas are under consideration or in the works. We definately would like to have a new look for the homepage soon and maybe embed or include links to internet content.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Viper__182

wink.gif posted on 10-26-2003 at 11:56 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Thanks, Sorry and...

Well, I'he really appreciated your answers so quickly, and I must apologize about some questions or proposals eventually doubled, repeated, already posted in other parts of the Forum...

:(

And I must thanks Pink about the chance to load a Bookmark as Playlist...

And, again, I am glad to think that someone else appreciate the idea of one space inside the "whole borders" of eJukebox...There are a lot of very nice (welllll....not as eJukebox, but... ;) ) plug-ins on the WinAmp site, that can find, in my opinion, a place in the eJukebox layout..

About the "Skinnable HomePage", I really didn't wanna to critic or something else the actual Homepage...My Idea was only this: of course a new Homepage, created by eJukebox Staff Professionists more "rich" of links, objects, etc. would be very appreciated...but, ADD TO THIS, the chance to create the Homepage (with our graphics, sounds, and the chance to use the DATA generated by the eJukebox engine), ...Well, this should be SPECTACULAR...

I can imagine all the difficulties of an implementation of this capability...but, maybe with a Editor or Someting else...I don't know all the details, but I saw a LOT of Winamp skins, and a LOT of skins for other mp3 players, with a not-fixed layout, where users like me created very nice works with not so big knoledge of programming...Isn't this possible for eJukebox too?

Maybe, if not with an editor:

1) Can I aspire one day to create the "layout" of my homepage (and maybe not only of this one)? If so, even if I am not a Dreamweaver so-well user or a Programmer?

2) Waiting for this (I hope!!! :D ), can I hope about the chance to download from your site in a sort of "User's Downloads Centre" the most intersting works of customization? I am really sure that there are all over the world a lot of eJukebox customers that can do an appreciable work...Waiting for the best for me...the MINE!!! (of course I am jockin'... ;D )

Sorry again for mistakes or some not-full-correct expressions...Ah!, I forgotten one thing in my FIRST topic...I really appreciate all the attenction that the eJukebox Staff reserved to all the users needs, signals, questions, and the follow implementations in the Ufficial Program....It really happens to me poor poor times to spend my money in a Ufficial License to Use for a Program with this satisfaction, and so constant during the time..so...BUY eJUKEBOX, GUYS!!!!

Viper__182

posted on 10-27-2003 at 12:01 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
OOpppss...PiRk, not Pink....

Sorry, neighbouring...

And, Of Course, Thnaks to eJukebox Staff too for the answer about my first questions too...I really hope that, at least, a simple, new part of the Layout (add to ALBUM, GENRE, etc., or maybe as a Tools new PAGE ) would be reserved to the vision of the Lyric...Loaded, if already present in the Tag of the MP3, directly from the file, or automatically loaded from a web link...

Bye.......

:)

junk

posted on 10-27-2003 at 08:31 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
If you are eager to do some skinning, you can begin right away. :) If you look inside eJukebox' "images" folder, and make sure all the files are visible (they are hidden in the first place), you'll find many of the components that make out eJukebox' design. Try editing these, just make sure they are saved in the same size, amount of colors and format, ofcourse.

Pirk also has a lot of experience customizing the html inside the songlist, so he might also help you out.
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member junk's ICQ status This User Has MSN Messenger junk's Yahoo
Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 10-27-2003 at 09:28 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Maybe three together... we will able to create a new "unofficial" eJukebox :D

Yes junk, i've forgotten to reveal the hidden images to Viper. Personnaly, i have tried to edit them, but... it's not easy - at least for me! - to do something better than the originals...

Go on, Viper...:D we expect YOUR graphics for eJukebox! ;)
You can post them in the forums, if you want.

If you want to modify the songlist, it's an HTML part, but easily customizable concerning the colors and fonts. You need to edit the file "songlist.dis". You can use notepad, it's a text file!
You can also post your creations in the forums...:D

Thanks.
Fishy

posted on 10-27-2003 at 12:44 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
yeah, remember to share your work when you're done :)

-----------
Fishy
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member Fishy's ICQ status
Viper__182

smile.gif posted on 10-28-2003 at 11:13 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
AAhhh....

For sure I'll try as soon as possible...
Unluckly my PC at home had a IRREVERSIBLE WINDOWS ERROR, and tonight I'll re-install....

AAAHHH......Why isn't Microsoft a bit more similar to Audiosoft?

;)

Bye...
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats