Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Replacement Serial #'s
Rich

posted on 10-21-2003 at 04:15 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Replacement Serial #'s

Audiosoft,

I know this topic has been revisted on several occasions, and in several forums, but I feel compelled to visit it once again.

The registration system, while a good piracy deterrent, sucks for the registered users.

We should be able to use our registry and temp file cleaning utilities without having to ask for a code each time. While I'm sure you do your best to get back to such requests in a timely manner, "timely" is subjective. Most, if not all of us here really enjoy the software (that's a compliment), and when we can't use it, no matter what the time frame, it's really frustrating.

And which email address do you check regularly, regupdate@audiosoft.net or contact@audiosoft.net ? Both addresses have been given out as the "preferred" way to get a quick response.

You may think I'm being a pain in the butt about this, and frankly maybe I am, but the time has come to improve the registration system, or at the very least, improve your internal system on re-issuing serial numbers to registered users.

Thanks,
Rich
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 10-21-2003 at 04:45 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
regupdate@audiosoft.net is the correct address. Usually will get back to you, with your new code, within 3 days - after we have verified that you are not trying to abuse the system.

Believe me, the current system is a major headache for us as well. This will all be a thing of the past soon... We have a new registration system in the works that will give users who registered under the old system a PERMANENT lifetime code and new users a code which works for 1 year of upgrades.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Rich

posted on 10-21-2003 at 05:44 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I can appreciate your frustration over our frustration! :)

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I hate the fact that piracy, and the methods to deter it, take away from the overall enjoyment and functionality of today's software.

At the same time, I want to support you guys and I want you to get what you deserve for your efforts on what has become my favorite program.

Thanks,
Rich
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 10-23-2003 at 10:56 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Have some good news to report...

v3.6 will correct the registration loss problems caused by running cleaning software. You will now be able to run ANY system cleaning software without having to worry about it deleting your eJukebox registration and locking you out of the program until you emailed us for a new code. Also, if your current eJukebox version is already registered and you install this version you will not need to enter a code again.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Rich

posted on 10-24-2003 at 12:32 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
That's great news, and as always, thanks!

-Rich
stsirois

posted on 10-24-2003 at 06:22 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Awesome! Thank you!!!

Steve
ei8p

posted on 10-27-2003 at 06:20 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
ummm

I have emailed you guys about 4 times now and you continue to ignore my request for my serial number. Once again I have lost it due to system clean and am very disappointed that it hasnt been taken care of in a timely manner. I am not trying to pirate your software and you have actually dealt with this before with me and were very timely about it...whats going on? ei8p@aol.com
Damien White
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 10-27-2003 at 08:22 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
hmmm...We replied to your email on October 25th.

We still need your Application ID# so we can email you back your new code.

cbb77

posted on 10-29-2003 at 09:52 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
This sounds great. Any idea when that new version will be released? Also, will the permanent key feature mentioned earlier be released at that time as well? I've currently at Day 11 awaiting my new key due to hard drive failure.

Thanks
Chris
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats