Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Comment field
junk

posted on 10-14-2003 at 12:34 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Comment field

There is one function i miss when editing my mp3's in eJukebox; namely comments.

The other day i was trying to pick up the chords on a few Neil Young songs on my guitar, and it would have been very helpful to be able note down my own comments in the tags of the mp3.

There's a whole lot of available verticle space in the "edit song" column... a comment field at the bottom would suit me nicely.
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member junk's ICQ status This User Has MSN Messenger junk's Yahoo
timmyotoole

posted on 10-14-2003 at 09:00 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
comment

i agree. i use the comment feild all the time for my classical music that has alot of info that i don't want in any other feild and it would be nice to be able to view it

If Nothing We Do Matters...
Then All That Matters Is What We Do
Sloan

posted on 10-15-2003 at 02:58 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
yes and on a related note - i use tag&rename which convieniently puts an album review in the comments field of my mp3s - so it'd be awesome to be able to view the comments tag somewhere in eJukebox (maybe not only in the tag editor?) - Don't know if this is possible, but it sure would be cool!
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member Sloan's Aim
junk

posted on 10-15-2003 at 10:04 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
To view the comments in the tag editor would be fine for me, but i know what you mean...

The only thing is that i am not sure how eJukebox treats the comments in the tags... because i believe this is the very same field that eJukebox uses for storing its own database information. Can anyone clarify this issue?
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member junk's ICQ status This User Has MSN Messenger junk's Yahoo
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats