Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: The old 'crash upon cancelling' bug
junk

posted on 10-13-2003 at 12:56 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
The old 'crash upon cancelling' bug

This is an old reported error, which still haven't been fixed. I don't care about it because I am aware of it, but for new users, it may be alpha and omega.

I am talking about when you initially run eJukebox for the first time, and come to the "select your mp3 folder" process. If you click cancel instead of continue, eJukebox crashes, taking up 99% of the CPU power. After killing the process, and you run eJukebox, it comes of with a blank database.

I believe this is the cause of the one terrible review of eJukebox at download.com ... seems like this is what happened to him. And i understand that he gets the impression of eJukebox being a buggy, useless program, and don't want to try it again. This may have scared off many potential users, and i hope this is fixed soon...
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member junk's ICQ status This User Has MSN Messenger junk's Yahoo
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 10-13-2003 at 07:13 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Thanks for letting us know about this bug! It will be fixed for the Next Version.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats