Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Keyboard Shortcuts working at wrong times
Dyno Don

posted on 10-11-2003 at 12:58 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Keyboard Shortcuts working at wrong times

Today using 3.5 I click album info and pulled up allmusic. The link was wrong so I went to type the artist name in the box. When I used "E", Jukebox shrunk, When I used "N" Jukebox changed to the next track. Never did that before. It is ok in the search box. Just when you type in a web page within eJ.
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 10-11-2003 at 01:53 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
If the web page is focused in eJukebox this will not occur. However, eJukebox tends to steal focus from the page when you move the mouse over the different panels which is why this could occur.

The next version of eJukebox will allow you to use the A-Z keyboard keys to instantly jump to different parts in the album when it is focused. Because of this E, S and the other old shorcuts have been changed to CTRL+S, CTRL+E, etc so that they are not in conflict. So this problem with the web page will not occur anymore.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Sloan

posted on 10-17-2003 at 01:15 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
no actually for me E will collapse everything when in the internet view no matter if what is focused.

as long as it works in a latter version i spose it doesn't matter too much..

Know what would really rule? A little button somewhere to shortcut to the artists allmusic.com entry. This would encourage the use of the feature and of the allmusic.com site which is an amazing place to browse. :P
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member Sloan's Aim
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats