Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: help- 3.5 fullscreen mode bug makes it unusable
csimmerling

posted on 10-10-2003 at 01:22 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
help- 3.5 fullscreen mode bug makes it unusable

Hi- someone else posted this 3.5 bug and I have the same problem but I can't work around it. whenever I start 3.5 it defaults to full screen mode and the program is shifted up on the screen. the button to turn off full screen mode is off the top of the screen. many of the functions won't work, telling me to exit full screen mode first. ! can't! I also can't quit the program and need to use task manager to kill it. I am running at 1024x768 and 3.4 was fine.
If I switch to 800x600, it all works ok and I turn off full screen mode. however, when I go back to my LCD native res of 1024x768, it goes right back to full screen when I run it!

Is there a way to turn off full screen mode other than the inaccessible button in top left?

is there a way to quit other than the inaccessible X in the top right?

can we get a bug fix for this more quickly than in the next release? You are really great at how often you release updates but this is something critical and maybe you could do it before the next batch of new features.

thanks very much, I've been so grateful for the qupport so far.
csimmerling

posted on 10-10-2003 at 01:23 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
correction

oops- of course I mean the full screen toggle on the right and quit button on the left- I seem to be mirrored today!
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 10-10-2003 at 02:17 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Just hit the ESC keyboard key within 10 of it entering fullscreen or kiosk mode and it will automatically exit fullscreen.

ALT+F4 will also shutdown eJukebox and exit fullscreen mode - provided you are not in kiosk mode.

We will have these fullscreen alignment problems fixed and have a new version up in a couple days. For now you can go back to v3.4 if you need too by installing this over 3.5: http://www.audiosoft.net/eJukebox_v3.4_Upgrade.exe

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
timmyotoole

posted on 10-11-2003 at 02:14 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
fullscreen

i found that if you auto hide the windows start bar ejukebox will resize correctly.

but when in fullscreen mode if i right click on the songlist it exits ejukebox and goes back to windows. this only occurs on my touchscreen not my main computer.

If Nothing We Do Matters...
Then All That Matters Is What We Do
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 10-11-2003 at 02:16 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Do you mean this happens when you right click using the new built-in right click touchscreen feature?

If you haven't tried it out yet...it can be enabled by checking the "Touchscreen" option on the full screen options panel.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
timmyotoole

posted on 10-11-2003 at 11:00 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
right click

if i use the right click for touchscreens button and then right click on the "Next" or playlist area then windows explorer right click menu comes up, ejukebox exits and i;m back to my desltop. and again this only happen on my touchscreen computer not my regular one.

on another side note. after a while ejukebox will not start. it comes up, starts playing a song and then ejukebox dissapears after a few seconds. i have to uninstall and reinstall it to get it to work correctly again. has this happened to anyone or is it possibly just my computer needs a good reinstall of windows?

If Nothing We Do Matters...
Then All That Matters Is What We Do
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats