Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Newbie Question...
djsting

posted on 10-10-2003 at 03:31 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Newbie Question...

I have downloaded the trial version and am trying to figure out how to change the album cover that is assigned to some CDs that are either incorrect or missing. I see lots of talk about an editor but can not find any way to access this.

Also, when I change the album cover will this be saved in the MP3/ID3 somewhere or if I reinstall eJukebox after formatting and reinstalling the computer will this be lost?

I really like the program/interface but just have a few problems like this that are keeping me from purchasing it just yet.

Any help would be great! Please be kind to a new person. :)
Rich

posted on 10-10-2003 at 05:36 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
To edit, right click on the album art of the currently playing and select "Edit" or, in Artist view, right click on any song and select "Edit Song".

If you select an album cover yourself, by browsing to an image file it will be written to the IDv3 tag.

It's been explained in various sections of these forums several times on how this all works, but to be honest, I'm *still* not sure of all the eJukebox tag info and image nuances.

Maybe Pirk can summarize this whole business or point you to a thread where it's expalined satisfactorily.

-Rich
ochristmas

posted on 10-10-2003 at 10:21 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Quote:

It's been explained in various sections of these forums several times on how this all works, but to be honest, I'm *still* not sure of all the eJukebox tag info and image nuances.

I have also had numerous questions answered both by Pirk and Audiosoft but still feel a bit hazy. However as Im not alone would Audiosoft be able to produce "The Definitive Guide to what eJukebox does to your tags and what it doesnt!" etc; etc; maybe with a forward/introduction by the irrepresible Pirk!

ps I think at £4.99 or €7.50 (for Pirk) published by Penguin would make it a Christmas best seller :D
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats