Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Remote control support?
aaronND2000

posted on 10-1-2003 at 12:12 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Remote control support?

Could we possibly get remote control support for eJ? I know there are some plugins out there for winamp, but could we get something that allows us to take advantage of some of eJ's features? I have a SB Audigy 2 Plantinum card and it has it's own software for it, but i'd love to use it with eJ. Thanks!
jojo

posted on 10-1-2003 at 06:52 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Here here !

Quote:
Originally posted by aaronND2000
Could we possibly get remote control support for eJ? I know there are some plugins out there for winamp, but could we get something that allows us to take advantage of some of eJ's features? I have a SB Audigy 2 Plantinum card and it has it's own software for it, but i'd love to use it with eJ. Thanks!

I agree, I'd love to see that enhancement as well. I have a streamzapper USB remote and would love it to work, especially for volume control. I have a USB audio card hooked to 5.1 speakers, it's really nice to send just the music through the good sound system and use the laptop's speakers for system sounds like yahoo messanger ;)
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger jojo's Yahoo
mpstx

posted on 10-4-2003 at 07:35 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
x10 mouseremote

I had an old x10 mouseremote lying around, and after I purchased ejukebox, I dug it out, and using some open-source software (max10), I was able to map several remote buttons to ejukebox hot-keys, a few to control the winamp instance that ejukebox starts, and then I use the remote's mouse functionality to fill in the blanks (for things I couldn't find a hotkey to).

Regards
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats