Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: help
rshane91

posted on 9-30-2003 at 03:33 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
help

I purchased eJukebox a couple of years ago and my hard drive crashed. Is there any way to look up my purhcasing info and resend me the registration?

Another question -- is it ok to install eJukebox on 2 PCs in the same house with 1 license?

Last question -- if I want to get the eJukebox2web do I have to pay for the PRO version or can I upgrade from the version I already purchased?

thanks in advance for your help
rich

rich_shane@hotmail.com
ochristmas

posted on 10-2-2003 at 01:28 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Quote:

Another question -- is it ok to install eJukebox on 2 PCs in the same house with 1 license?

I have asked eJukebox a couple of times about this but never received a reply - I would really appreciate an answer as well!
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 10-3-2003 at 03:33 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
If you format your hard drive and your registration code does not work anymore all you have to do is email regupdate@audiosoft.net with the name and address you used when you ordered and the Application ID# that appears on your current installation's startup screen. We will then deactivate your old copy and email you back a new code.

We currently do not have a automatted way to upgrade a copy to eJukebox Pro. So you will have to place a new order for it. If you can't afford the full price you can email us to discuss a discounted price...we will then setup your registration manually and email you a code for the PRO version.

Currently, eJukebox liscenses are only good for installation on 1 PC. We hope to eventually have a new registration system in place which will allow your code to work on multiple PCs on the same home network for around $10 per extra PC.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Rich

posted on 10-3-2003 at 04:03 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I've got $10 bucks ready to roll! Great News!

With multiple licensed copies in mind, it is plausible to share one db between two or more copies of ej? Can or will ej be able to "lock" the db and mark a playing / editing mp3 as "read only" to prevent corruption or other problems?

I envision the first copy that opens is "master" or an option to allow only one to be the "master" (the only one that can add & delete songs from the db, and edit).

This may all be too much, but I see this a a point that would eventually be brought up.

Thanks,
Rich
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats