Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: eJukebox and secondary monitor
Brandir

posted on 9-29-2003 at 04:35 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
eJukebox and secondary monitor

I'm running two monitors on my computer. The primary monitor on which all the games and main applications run, and the secondary display for background-applications like Trillian, the mixer and eJukebox.
The problem is, that eJukebox does not really support the secondary display. It will always start on the primary, the bubble-help and the fullscreen-mode will appear on the primary and everytime after re-expanding eJukebox will jump to the primary monitor.

So, what I really would like in 3.5 is full support for multiple monitors.

Thanks,
Brandir
junk

posted on 9-30-2003 at 09:35 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I do not have this problem... what is your configuration? Do you use Windows XP's own in-built multiple monitor support, or something else? (I use windows 2000 and Matrox' hardware and software).
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member junk's ICQ status This User Has MSN Messenger junk's Yahoo
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 9-30-2003 at 01:19 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Make sure you Enable the eJukebox Display Option "Allow offscreen window placement". That way you will atleast be able to move eJukebox to the other monitor (when not in fullscreen mode).

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
cbsoundman

posted on 10-7-2003 at 03:46 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I, too would like to be able to run eJukebox on multiple monitors. I am thinking of maybe running it on one monitor and the Winamp visualizations on another.

I have noticed the bubble help, too.

I also have seen when you expand out the program, it flips back to the primary monitor.
Brandir

posted on 10-9-2003 at 07:18 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I'm using Windows XP and a Nvidia GeForce Ti4200

And yes, I already have the offscreen placement allowed. Without that you can't even drag the window to the secondary monitor. an that works fine, it just doesn't stay there after expanding or when starting new.

sbsoundman:
That already works, when you use the MilkDrop visualization from Geiss. In this plug-in you can choose the monitor. So even now, with EJ fixed to the primary monitor in fullscreen, you can use MilkDrop on the secondary, but unfortunately not vice versa :(
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats