Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: v3.4: Bug report
Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 9-20-2003 at 09:23 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
v3.4: Bug report

In the EDV mode:
- If you right click on a popularity bar then eJ crash!

- If you have a genre which is too long to fit in the genre column then it widen and all the others columns move...
I think it would need to cut too long genres as long names in the artist column.

:cool: Pirk
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 9-20-2003 at 09:38 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Thanks we have fixed the right click bug and made eJukebox breakup genres that are too long for the next version.

How's your new skin comming along?

If you end up changing any of the images- give them new file names and change the file name in the .dis file's image location code.

Soon we are going to make eJukebox be able to use any .dis file placed in the /images folder (as long as it is named ???-songlist-large.dis or ???-songlist.dis) and automatically list it on the skin/style menu. As well as make skinning other things possible.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 9-20-2003 at 09:54 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Heu... well, I've not started my new skin yet! I will do... soon!

Thanks for you take care of eJukebox skinning.

Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 9-21-2003 at 04:09 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
A small issue in the songlist layout

Audiosoft,

There is a little issue which must be a bug, I think.
I've noticed that while updating my HTPC skin. That concern the year column in the EDV:
If you have none year filled for a song in the songlist then the right and bottom borders of the yearbox are always white. That's not visible on your defaults skins because the background is also white... but in mine that's definite!

Otherwise my new HTPC skin is finished, :D I've already posted it in the HTPC "Top" topic!

Thanks.

Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 9-21-2003 at 06:31 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
About the eJukebox Top title, genre list, accents and capital letters!

Since the last version (v3.4) eJukebox display all accent letters on its Top title. That's great!
Thank you very much for that.

The only thing is if a word contain an accent, then the letter just after is always capitalized. That's no good!

I don't know any language where you put some capital letters in the middle of the words. In french we NEVER put any capital letter inside a word. I think that must be also the case for the others no-english languages - aside the English? - But as in English there is no accent...

If you could fixe that in the eJukebox Top title, but in the Genrelist as well. (See my examples).

Thank you very much.

Pirk has attached this image:
accents.jpg - 31.34kb

bosh

posted on 9-21-2003 at 10:10 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Pirk, I have noticed this to. I'm seeing BjöRk, instead of Björk.
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 9-21-2003 at 11:47 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Thanks, eJukebox will no longer perform casefixing on words that contain any of the accented a,e,i,o,u, characters in v3.5.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Sloan

posted on 9-22-2003 at 01:36 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Also, side question - why doesn't eJukebox pick up on "( )"s or "[ ]"s? I frequently use these in my title tags, for example "Been A Son (Live)" or "Stairway to Heaven (John Peel Session)".

I notice if I manually enter them in the tag editor then ejukebox will remember it, but they are already in my tags before ejukebox gets ahold of em. Any ideas?
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member Sloan's Aim
Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 9-22-2003 at 11:38 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Quote:
Message original : Audiosoft
Thanks, eJukebox will no longer perform casefixing on words that contain any of the accented a,e,i,o,u, characters in v3.5.

Thank you.

You just forget the letter c cedilla:
françAis -> français

And also the apostrophe ' - No capital letter BEFORE and AFTER an apostrophe - :
Musique D'ambience -> Musique d'ambience

Furthermore, the best - for me, but also for any non-english language, I think - would be if there was an option in the general menu to disable the case fixing on the whole eJukebox or at least for the Top title menu and in the Genrelist.
I don't want to say that your own casefixing is not good, it's just an English casefixing which is PERFECT for the English but ONLY for English words! Because french & non-english casefixing are totally different than the English casefixing:
- The Top title display "Les Troubadours Du DéSordre" instead of "Les troubadours du désordre".
- The Genrelist display:
"Musique De Film" instead of "Musique de film"
"Musique D'ambience" instead of "Musique d'ambience"
"Chanson FrançAise" instead of "Chanson française"

I notice the casefixing is already wrong since the search box.

Thus, a tiny option to disable the casefixing for the whole eJukebox would be appreciable, for all your non-english customers, I think.

Thank you very much.

junk

posted on 9-23-2003 at 11:21 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Remember to include the æ, ø, and å characters as well, used by us Norwegians and in other northern countries. ;)
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member junk's ICQ status This User Has MSN Messenger junk's Yahoo
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats