Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Restore vertical size?
Sloan

posted on 9-18-2003 at 05:44 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Restore vertical size?

Stop me if this has already been requested, but when I use the "hide" button to hide both panels, leaving only the main square window visible, upon clicking it again to restore these windows ejukebox has lost my vertical preference. That is to say, I like my window to be vertically the size of my screen but i have to manually resize it every time I hide and unhide the side panels. Any chance on getting ejukebox to remember my vertical preference?
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member Sloan's Aim
Rich

posted on 9-18-2003 at 06:09 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Agreed Sloan. I've mentioned this a couple of times, but in light of the features they've been working on, I've not pushed it. :)

-Rich
Sloan

posted on 9-18-2003 at 01:25 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
hehe yeah... kinda feel sorry for those audiosoft guys sometimes with all our minor requests. but really, even their attempts to implement some of the requests was the reason i bought the software - because i know it wasn't just some software that would be a passing phase or a get-rich quick scheme and then be forgotten.

In any event, I'll just hope they knock that out in a not-too-distant future version. :P
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member Sloan's Aim
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats