Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Unable to look up album covers
FreeWilly

posted on 9-10-2003 at 03:25 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Unable to look up album covers

I have changed computers and have re-loaded and re-registered eJukebox on the new machine. Unfortunately, when I try to look up album covers, etc. it says "You Must be Connected to The Internet to Find Missing Album Cover Images. Connect to the Net and Try Again!" The problem is that I am already connected to the internet. I have Windows 2000 and use a cable modem. I have tried to unistall and reinstall eJ several times and have rebooted multiple times, but nothing is working. I also had the same problem that Junk did which is that when I reinstalled eJ, I get an error message saying that "msdart.dll" was not found. I don't know if the two things are related, but I've tried everything I can think of.

Please help - I am out of ideas:(
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 9-10-2003 at 05:20 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
The "msdart.dll" error is not an issue. That is just a message the Installer reports when installing on Win2000. It doesn't affect anything at all.

Make sure you are connected to the internet before starting eJukebox. If you still get this error message - use eJukebox's editor to Lookup Album/Image on a song. If it is successfull eJukebox will recognize that you are infact connected and will not give the error message.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
FreeWilly

posted on 9-20-2003 at 05:04 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I have tried to use the "edit" feature to look up the cover and that doesn't work either. I have a cable modem so the connection is not an issue. I can also connect to the internet by using other parts of eJ, like "Visit the Audiosoft.net website". I have also downloaded the latest version just in case something was wrong with my previous install. Still nothing is working and no album covers are being displayed besides the ones that are part of the MP3 file.

Please help.
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 9-20-2003 at 11:35 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
What version of Internet Explorer do you currently have installed? You may have a microsoft runtime file that is out of date. If you have not already done so, please try installing the latest version of Microsoft Internet Explorer (currently v6 SP1) from: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/default.asp to see if that fixes the problem.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
FreeWilly

posted on 9-21-2003 at 04:19 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I confirmed that I already have IE6 SP1 installed. I went to windows update and downloaded Windows Media Player and Direct X 9 thinking that they might make a difference. Unfortunately they did not. I've looked at my security settings, connection settings, etc but I can't find anything that will make the album cover download work. However, when I do use the "edit" feature, it will sometimes pick out the correct album name if one was not listed, it just won't pick out the cover. Do I need to configure WinAmp a certain way or reconfigure my IE settings in order to download covers?
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats