Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Finally! A proud eJukebox owner!!!
stsirois

posted on 3-16-2003 at 08:45 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Finally! A proud eJukebox owner!!!

After months of pondering & lurking on this forum, I finally pulled the trigger & purchased eJukebox. I was very impressed with the responsive of the developers in regards to bug fixes & requested features, along with their active participation on this forum. It's nice to see that for a change.

My wife & I have been raving to our friends about eJukebox & we can't wait to show it off! It's been tough getting my wife to use the HTPC in our living room, but this killer app finally broke down any inhibitions she may have had about it.

I've been considering building HTPCs as a side job, & if I do, I'll definitely use eJukebox to showcase it!

I've got some ideas about how to make eJukebox better & to keep it ahead of the competition. I'll post those ideas in the appropriate forum along with pictures of my HTPC & eJukebox in action.

Great work Audiosoft!!! Thank you!!!:)

Steve
jacoblo33

posted on 3-16-2003 at 02:30 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Welcome :)

The great response from the developers is the same reason that convinced me to pay for the somewhat expensive program.

Hope they keep up the great work!
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger
budwizer

posted on 3-17-2003 at 03:47 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Congrats on the purchase. I was looking to test out the latest version before purchasing multiple licenses but I am not able to install v3, and have not received a response from anyone at Audiosoft on that issue. There were a lot of issues with the v2.* version that prevented me from purchasing that version and I had been waiting for the new version before making a purchase.

Hope it works well for you.
jhlurie

posted on 3-23-2003 at 05:25 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Yeah, I've on the verge of buying too (I'm in the middle of my eval period), but I'm at least curious about whether the price point will stay the same or not. The current unlimited upgrades deal is interesting, but since the base price is so high in the first place there's at least some curiousity about whether or not there might be some change on that at some point too.
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 3-24-2003 at 03:24 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
The price will remain at $39.95 for the standard version for at least the next couple of months. After that, we may offer a LITE version without the CD2MP3 feature (which is included in v3.0 beta 2 and later) for $29.95.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
jhlurie

posted on 3-28-2003 at 04:46 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Well, I gave in and bought. :)
stsirois

posted on 3-28-2003 at 04:29 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Congratulations!! Welcome to the Audiosoft eJukebox family!!:D

Steve
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats