Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: righ click for touch screens
timmyotoole

posted on 8-14-2003 at 09:49 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
righ click for touch screens

it would be nice to have a little button in the lower right hand corner to switch between left and right click. in fullscreen mode the utility i have is not visible. just a suggestion
Demnos

posted on 8-15-2003 at 09:00 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I think there are some shareware tools that do this. My touchscreen (MicroTouch) came with drivers that included such a tool. But: the tool and probably also the shareware programs will not work in fullscreen mode, only in windowed mode. So yes, it would be good to have something like this built-in.

On the other hand, you have touched on one thing that really bothers me with eJukebox. There are so many important features only available with rightclick, and at a party there is just no way I can explain to everybody (many computer-illiterate people) the concept of first clicling on a little icon so that they can access these features.

So if Audiosoft would really consider putting in such a tool, maybe the time would be better spent on redesigning the user interface to be more touch-screen firendly and do completely without right-click????
timmyotoole

posted on 8-15-2003 at 10:21 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
maybe just a little button that will let one switch between right and left clicks.....but you hit a good point. if audiosoft is making these stand alone computers with touch screens, wouldn't they have to have something? all we can do is hope ( us touch screen users that is)
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats