Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Drag & drop doesn't work
lonnebol

posted on 7-16-2012 at 10:37 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Drag & drop doesn't work

I find the drag & drop funtion doesn't work to my satisfaction. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, with mouse or touchscreen.

Sometimes when I try to drag a song to the playlist, the whole album list moves, instead of the song is put to the playlist.

Also, I can't change the order of the songs in the playlist (mouse or playlist). Wit the mouse it works sometimes, with the touchscreen never.

Hope this can be fixed. At this moment, I'm not satisfied with the use of Ejukebox with a touchscreen, which I specifically bought for Ejukebox.
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 7-17-2012 at 03:59 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
What version of Windows are you using? Who makes your touchscreen? There might be a setting maybe in Pen and Touch input settings under Windows control panel that will make the mouse events trigger better.

Try holding the mouse or your finger down a little longer until you see the drag before dragging it to the playlist.
Also besides dragging to move items while inside the playlist you can also click the # at the left of the item to open a menu for up and down movement.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
lonnebol

posted on 7-21-2012 at 03:11 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I am using Windows7, with a Dell ST2220T touchscreen. I will check those settings.

I've just tried with the number, but I have discovered what I did wrong: with the screen, you have to hold your finger for a time to use it as a right click, but this works also for the drag and drop.

Thanks for the help.
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 10-30-2012 at 01:26 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
there is a bug where files from windows explorer can only be dragged to the playlist after EJ plays one song...so hit >> if they do not drop in
and try dragging them from explorer to the playlist again.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
gavind

posted on 11-18-2012 at 02:41 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Would love to see this getting fix in the next version release please.
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 11-18-2012 at 04:26 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
i have put it on the list for the next update.

also if you are in Kiosk mode then make sure you have checked the boxes on the Kiosk Mode options window to allow Drag & Drop and Playlist positioning.

Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats