Audiosoft Forums : EJukebox Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Version 5.70 Crashes
chris81144

posted on 5-8-2012 at 02:51 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Version 5.70 Crashes

I have been trying to get help with the latest version. It crashes every time it loads. It gets to the point where it loads the interface and then crashes. I have a clean install of Windows 7 with nothing else installed in the machine. I cannot revert back to 5.69 unless someone can send me a copy or send me the link to download it. In other words, I've paid good money for software that no longer works. I have been asking about this for about a month now since my first post. Is this even supported anymore?
Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 5-8-2012 at 09:09 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Well i don't have 5.69 in stock, but only 5.66. If you want to try, maybe that will be better than nothing?

Attachment: ejukebox_5.66.exe (4.33mb)
This file has been downloaded 198 times

:cool: Pirk
chris81144

posted on 5-8-2012 at 10:55 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Thanks for the help Pirk. Unfortunately, the file you posted didn't work. It just gives me an "error copying file" message when I run it. I do appreciate the help.
Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 5-9-2012 at 09:10 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
"error copying file" really? strange!

Have you tried the help "Click Here if you Get an Error after Installing" from the Audiosoft.net site? http://audiosoft.net/download.htm

chris81144

posted on 5-9-2012 at 11:06 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Yes I have. Needless to say, I have not been able to get any help from there. I am beginning to think that this software is no longer supported or at least, problems like I am having are not supported.
Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 5-11-2012 at 08:59 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
chris81144,

If you want it works, you should put my ejukebox_5.66.exe file in your ejukebox install folder (C:\ejukebox), and run it from there. It's not a setup file, but the ejukebox program itself!
Then if ejukebox works good for you with this 5.66 exe, you can rename your current ejukebox.exe in ejukebox.bac, and rename my 5.66 exe in ejukebox.exe.

Thanks.

ppst

posted on 11-17-2017 at 03:32 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
The nike shoes cause Cheap Air Max of scarpe nike this sudden fear Cheap Michael Kors Handbags was that, while wrapt in contemplation chaussure adidas pas cher of Ugg Outlet Online Store this desolate necropolis, cheap uggs I heard a UGGS Outlet laugh, UGG BOOTS FOR WOMEN a fitflops sale uk low, wicked laugh, which seemed to Michael Kors Handbags Discount come from cheap nike air max the Boost Yeezy Sale On Line bowels The official UGG of the Jordan Shoes For Cheap earth. It Yeezy Boost Sale Online was now nearly Nike Roshe Run midnight, that Hogan Outlet hour when Canada Goose Outlet the dead are said Bottes Ugg Femme Pas Cher to come forth and Air Max Femme wander among the living, whose nike sportschuhe nightly sleep so strangely Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 For Sale mocks New Air Max 2017 the semblance Nike Shox Cheap of Kobe Shoes Nike that Abercrombie and fitch store still Canada goose dam repose which chains these spectres to their Nike Store tombs New Nike Shoes during the day. ジョーダン スニーカー This Nike Polo Sale idea pierced nike schuhe günstig my brain like pandora beads a Doudoune Moncler Site Officiel knife, and Christian Louboutin Shoes Outlet for the nike tn pas cher moment, retro jordans for cheap under the Adidas Originals Sale influence Nike Free Run 5.0 Womens of the hour, the ghastly scene, Adidas Yeezy Cheap the evil laugh, asics sko I Nike Shox discount Sale believed Jordan Shoes Air that Chaussure Air Max I UGGS For Women was about Yeezy Black to Nike Air Sneakers witness this Scarpe Air Max terrible Canada Goose Outlet resurrection. Stone Island Outlet I Nike Outlet tried adidas store to Adidas Originals Stan Smith turn Cheap Retro Jordans For Sale and pandora jewelry store fly, but my limbs Coach Outlet Store Online were paralyzed, Nike joggesko and like a statue of Boutique Ugg stone I stood Adidas Neo Discount Sale there rooted nike sneakers to the Mens Nike Air Max earth, feeling Air Jordan Retro Sale as if louboutin heels I Cheap Michael Kors Tote Bag were canada goose jacket outlet under canada goose jackets on sale the influence botas de futbol of some Adidas NMD For Sale horrible nightmare.

Again Moncler Jackets Discount Marketplace I heard that wicked laugh, and Air max dam this time Pandora Official Website it Nike Air Damen seemed to come Scarpe Nike Scontate from Cheap Louboutin Heels a Cheap Nike Free Run tomb near coach factory outlet online me, Nike Air Pas Cher a square block Timberland Outlet of gray stone, in newest lebron shoes the Nike Online Store centre of which Cheap Nike Huarache was an iron door, Adidas Superstar evidently Original Ugg Boots the Adidas Soccer Cleats Cheap entrance Christian Louboutin Heels to some vault. Beside Adidas Originals Superstar this cheap uggs for women portal Yeezy Men stood Louboutin Wedding Shoes a life-sized nike sb stefan janoski figure in Nike Air Shoes white converse store marble Nike Air Women of the Boty Nike Air Angel of Death, Toms Factory Outlet guarding the entrance with Pandora Store Sale a flaming Nike Shoes Sale Store sword, the undulating blade Air Max 90 of which Nike Soccer Cleats Boots seemed, to Zapatillas Air Max my startled Nike Tn Requin Pas Cher eye, longchamp bags on sale to Moncler Outlet waver against Doudoune Moncler Femme Pas Cher the Air max levně blackness nike jordan shoes of ugg store the Uggs For Cheap door. Canada Goose Online Store All round Moncler Outlet Store this strange tomb TOMS SHOES OUTLET the Michael Kors Outlet grass grew Discount Christian Louboutin Shoes long Michael Kors and Descuentos Nike thick, but, half veiled Adidas Shoes Discount Marketplace by nike mercurial soccer cleats the tangled Adidas Superstar Sale Online herbage, star-shaped ADIDAS NMD SALE ON LINE flowers glimmered Discount Air Max in the Nike Air 90 moonlight.

In Nike Roshe Run Sale another moment I would have fled, when for the Nike Factory Store third time TOMS STORE I Ugg Pas Cher Femme heard huarache sneakers the TOMS For Sale evil Discount Ray Ban Sunglasses laugh, the iron Yeezy Shoes Discount Marketplace door of Vans Black Sneakers the tomb Nike Air Max Goedkoop slowly opened, Nike Factory Outlet and a suivre un envoi dark nike air jordan pas cher figure Nike Air Max Cheap appeared toms shoes outlet on Jordan Store the new pandora charms threshold. nike air The Cheap True Religion Jeans sight was so Moncler Sale terrifying that Nike Shoes Discount Marketplace I tried to Ugg Pas Cher En France mutter christian louboutin outlet a prayer, feeling at Nike Kyrie the time as firm Zapatillas Nike Air Max Baratas a Air Max Pas Cher belief Pandora Store in the Cheap True Religion Jeans visitation Chaussure Nike Pas Cher of Doudoune Moncler Pas Cher the dead TOMS OUTLET as Reebok Outlet Store any Cheap Toms Shoes Outlet old Discount TOMS woman; Nike Air Huarache For Sale but Coach Bags On Sale my Michael Kors Clearance throat was Nike Air Max Sale so Negozi Pandora dry that Billige Nike Sko I air force one pas cher could do nothing but 23 IS BACK Store remain silent Nike Outlet Store in my hiding-place Official NHL Jerseys and Moncler Outlet Online stare at this adidas outlet ghoul, vampire, Soccer Boots Outlet nike wraith, or Air Max Sneakers whatever chaussure basket homme it Cheap Real Jordans was, leaving chaussures nike pas cher its ugg factory outlet tomb.

To add to Nike Pas Cher Femme the new jordan releases horror Pandora Outlet of womens nike air max the Toms Outlet Online situation, prada outlet the Cheap Toms Outlet Store moon günstige nike schuhe had Nike Huarache Womens Cheap obscured herself behind a thick Nike Air Jordan 11 cloud, and there zapatillas nike baratas was Official Toms Shoes Outlet now a deep Pandora Outlet Store darkness ugg clearance over Pandora Store all Air Max Kopen the Canada Goose Womens Coats graveyard, Jordan Sneakers For Sale a zapatos de futbol nike darkness in which I Nike Shoes Online could nfl store see nothing, and only hear the モンクレール レディース faint Pandora Style Beads sigh UGG Boots Cheap of the wind, the Hugo Boss Sale rustle moncler jacket sale of the Ugg boots Sale dry Cheap Air Max Trainers grasses, Chaussure Nike Air Max Pas Cher and vans shoe store the Uggs Pas Cher Soldes loud beating Cheap Nike Air Huarache of Cheap Michael Kors my Air Nike heart.
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2016 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats