Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: License xfer from XP box to Win7 box
Rankled

posted on 11-6-2011 at 04:45 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
License xfer from XP box to Win7 box

I am migrating Ejukebox to a pc I built specifically for this jukebox and my guitar aps.

I removed the license from my XP box and I have tried to enable / register Ejukebox on my Win7 pc. A small box pops up and says:
"Login to Your EJukebox Account"
"EMail:"
"Password:"

I then enter my emaill addy, and enter the password that I use to log onto the Audiosoft forums. I then get the message: "Invalid Email Address / Password."

Am I doing something wrong?

Win7 Ultimate 64 bit, ASUS M5A78L-Mlx mobo, AMD Athlon II 645 3.1 GHZ CPU, 4 GB RAM.

In a situation where seconds count, the cops are only minutes away.

Win7 Ultimate 64 bit, Dedicated EJukeBox PC, Processor:AMD Athlon II X4 645 3.1 GHZ CPU Quad core, MOBO: ASUS M5A78L-Mlx, Memory: 4 GB Corsair DDR3 RAM, Hard Disk: Seagate Barracuda ST500DM002 500GB, M-Audio 40 active monitors
Rankled

posted on 11-6-2011 at 07:05 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Idid find this info...

I was using an old manual for reference. I did find this info in Fishy's version:

"If you bought Ejukebox before the registration system update (February 19, 2006) you are entitled to a lifetime license corresponding to the version you originally purchased. Make sure you are using the latest version of Ejukebox with the new registration system, then proceed to  HYPERLINK "https://secure.audiosoft.net/cart/description-32.html" t "_blank" https://secure.audiosoft.net/cart/description-32.html and fill out the correct form to setup a new account. You will notice a balance of $0.00 for your order. Make sure you select CHECK as your form of payment or the order will not go through. You will receive an e-mail notice when the license name and password you provided are activated."

This applies to me and I completed the "newer registration". When I submitted the registration request I was presented with a web page which barked at me about an invalid pay pal account. I am hoping that this does not affect my registration since I used the "Check" pay option for $0.00.
Rankled

thumbdown.gif posted on 11-12-2011 at 02:01 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Still no joy.

When I attempt to register my license for xfer to my new EJ box I choose check as the payment option and then "Submit secure order". The registration is just not working for me.:(

I am getting the message shown below.

"Error Detected"
"Error Message"
"The link you have used to enter the PayPal system contains an incorrectly formatted item amount."

Win7 Ultimate 64 bit, Dedicated EJukeBox PC, Processor:AMD Athlon II X4 645 3.1 GHZ CPU Quad core, MOBO: ASUS M5A78L-Mlx, Memory: 4 GB Corsair DDR3 RAM, Hard Disk: Seagate Barracuda ST500DM002 500GB, M-Audio 40 active monitors
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 11-13-2011 at 01:41 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
ok Rankled you are all set. i found your order from 2004 and have credited your new email/password license account

Start EJukebox click Tools->About->Register Now
Enter your account email and password
Click ‘Use License’ next to your license.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Rankled

thumbup.gif posted on 11-13-2011 at 04:44 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Thank you very much.

I appreciate your help.

This new PC with more memory, running Win7 and IE9, eJukebox seems so much more enjoyable. It was good before, but my FrankenPC was such a piece of junk.

Thanks again.:D

peleus

posted on 1-26-2013 at 04:41 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Thanks. How much system memory is recommended to be using this at the optimum level?
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats