Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Here we go...
Corrosion

posted on 7-29-2003 at 06:13 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Here we go...

Well I finally paid for Ejukebox (cause you guys got me addicted) but I have a lot of problems with the program I hope you guys will fix soon.

When I skip song or when a song ends sometimes the next song plays while a graphic for Internet Radio is displayed. Then I can't control EJ normally, I have to restart it. It usually happens when I'm not connected to the internet.

Spybot removes some important EJ files. Maybe check it out with the makers of Spybot to see what is the problem, or remove what would be considered spyware.

When I start EJ sometimes it doesn't start with the last song played, it starts with the first song in the database (which happens to be 50 cent- in da club). When that happens I have 0 songs in Autoplay and the next button doesn't work.

When I add a song by playing it in Winamp, it almost always displays the 50 cent album, but the normal song continues to play.

Sometimes when I select a song I can't use the next button to skip it.

The Song Announce function never worked for me.

Suggestions:
About popularity mode, it should take notice of how much % of the song is played. Songs that are played closer to 100% get more popularity points (useful when skipping songs in Autoplay)

Please make several album pages, mine is getting too long.

I would like my Ejukebox to start the windowed winamp visualization after x min of inactivity instead of the fullscreen one (my windowed viz goes in my tv)

I need keyboard shortcuts for setting everything with my living room remote. Especially to skip the Up Next song.

I'd like to see bigger fonts. The text is hard to read on most tvs at 800x600. A 640x480 resolution at fullscreen would be nice too.

Well these are all I can think of right now I hope the program will get better soon.

Corrosion
Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 7-29-2003 at 07:35 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Welcome.
Quote:

Spybot removes some important EJ files. Maybe check it out with the makers of Spybot to see what is the problem, or remove what would be considered spyware.

-The reason is Spybot only test the file names. Audiosoft recommend to use Ad-aware, it is better.
Quote:

I need keyboard shortcuts for setting everything with my living room remote. Especially to skip the Up Next song.

- Good idea!
- Here is a list of already supported Keyboard shortcuts:

Alt-F4 - Exit

PageUp - Artist List/songlist scroll up - Playlist song to Top
PageDown - Artist List/songlist scroll up - Playlist song to Bottom

Delete - Delete currently selected playlist song

Up - Move Song Up in Playlist
Down - Move Song Down in Playlist

1 Focus Playlist
2 Focus Song List/Album List/Homepage

Right - Move Playlist, Song List, HomePage, Album List selection right/forward
Left- Move Playlist, Song List, HomePage, Album List Selection left/back

Q - Play selected album in Album List

Backspace - Songlist Back
Shift + Backspace - Song List Forward

F5 - Home
F6 - Artists
F7 - Albums
F8 - Genre
F9 - Year
F10 - Popular
F11 - New

+ Volume Up
- Volume Down

L Load Playlist
S Save Playlist
M Playlist Menu

F1 Search

P Play/Pause
N Next Song

W Start/Stop Winamp Visualization
O Options/Playlist
E Expand/Hide Panels

ALT + Letter = Artist Listing
Quote:

I'd like to see bigger fonts. The text is hard to read on most tvs at 800x600. A 640x480 resolution at fullscreen would be nice too.

- I know Audiosoft is against to make a 640x480 resolution. But I think bigger fonts would be sufficient if they are enough big. You can have a look to my post: http://www.audiosoft.net/forums/viewthread.php?tid=292

Thanks.

:cool: Pirk
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats