Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: would like to have easier access to playlists
d003232

posted on 11-17-2010 at 07:16 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
would like to have easier access to playlists

I used some of the others media playes the last weeks like iTunes and MediaMonkey. Main resaon was that I would like to have an easy possibility to sync the music with my HTC phone.

At the end I want to come back to EJukebox as interface on my media pc. Indepent from what I'm using to sync the music with my mobile. EJukebox has an unique look and feel that I can't miss.

What I liked at the other music players is the handling of playlists. The possibility to easy select a playlist and play that songs.

I would also like to have a 'playlists' tab in EJukebox. Like the 'artists', 'albums', 'genre' tab. Just a playlist tab where I can see all my playlists/bookmarks with one click ... and play the playlist with one more click.
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 11-17-2010 at 07:20 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
there are already saved playlists listed on HotLists and the Menu button above the playlist for fast loading.
both list all playlists saved and the Hotlists button lists bookmarks and ListBuilder profiles also. plus there are buttons on the list builder to send it to the playlist.
where else should they be or what is missing that would make it easier?

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
d003232

posted on 11-17-2010 at 10:58 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I know the two ways for 'managing'/viewing the booksmarks and playlists.

If you are used to work with playlists (because you have a lot of playlists or you know it from other music players) it is not easy to manage them in ej.

I like the easy way to just bookmark a song with the right click menu. And I would also like to manage my bookmark/playlists with as less clicks then possible. I want to browse true my playlists. Want to move (drag and drop) songs into playlists. Delete songs. And want to play playlists/bookmark-lists.

I would like to have a playlist/bookmarklist tab, where I can switch beetween the lists with one mouseclick to see the content and choose a list with one mousclick/right mousclick (to send it to the playlist, to set it as autoplay content).

I really like the possibilities you have to manage playlists in Media Monkey. And I like the fast and self explaining way how to select playlists in itunes.

If there is no big playlist management in EJ I would at least like to use them in a fast way. Intuitiv and fast like the whole surface of EJ.

I could look something like:

d003232 has attached this image:
ejukebox.gif - 98.17kb
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats