Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Dual Monitor config possible?
pbj

posted on 8-12-2010 at 02:19 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Dual Monitor config possible?

Been working with ejukebox a bit to demo a music video jukebox configuration...and wondering how you would configure dual monitors?

I have one touchscreen monitor I want to use for the controls, and another monitor for only the music videos (no extra stuff)... is this possible and how would I set it up exactly?

I was playing around with the extended desktop mode in windows, but I couldn't find a way to separate the video portion...even if it's still in miniature mode on the touchscreen like the default skin has it, that's fine...but the secondary monitor needs to only output the music vid itself...

Thanks!
Pete
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 8-12-2010 at 06:49 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
EJukebox supports dual monitors with one screen dedicated to video and one for your collection via
Tools->Options->SOUND tab->Video Position button.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
pbj

posted on 8-18-2010 at 01:53 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Thanks, finally got a chance to play with it a bit...it was a little tricky to figure out but I ended up getting it right. Essentially you're clicking on the video window so it highlights it, then you can adjust the window size...then it's good to go to place where you want, and when you're ready you just have it remember that position, hit apply, and that's it. I had to change some fullscreen settings because the main jukebox selection screen was bleeding over to the second monitor a bit...but once I tried a few different options it seemed to go where it was supposed to! Thanks!

Pete
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats