Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: I need 2K would repair the godamn so they have a clue
nfkjasfas

posted on 6-2-2021 at 07:45 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I need 2K would repair the godamn so they have a clue

It's dumb that having an nba player feels better than mine lol in precisely the same evaluation. Just like with fucking badges lol why complicate the system. Construct a participant. I'm perfectly happy not finishing stupid flashy dunks when it means others don't either 2K21 MT.Obviously there would be balance difficulties if you could pull up to park using a KD or even Giannis build, but I see what you mean and totally agree. It's up to 2K to discover a middle ground between allowing us to create versatile builds similar to actual NBA players, such as you suggested, and preventing them from getting overly great at everything and being busted. NBA 2K16's build system was PERFECTION, and the reason why they changed it I have no clue!

Yeah accurate and I guess it's impossible to please everyone but we only want a better balance of NBA 2K21. Let builds mean something. An inside finisher should be enjoying at the paint and that is about it I know a great deal of people don't agree with me and believe a 65-70 3 should be shooting like beam allen lol but yeah this game occasionally gets excruciating I've typed it I do not even know the number of times. And thanks bro honestly anything more than a 70 is adequate for me but there was moment where I was prideful about my win percent I have seen it sink much recently lol I think I'm at a 78 today tbh but I haven't checked in a moment. Hopefully 2K makes a balance match this year however. What you play?

Because there are a great deal of things which impact the % of making a three out of evaluation. Badges are fucking important for shooting, the difference between 0 6 and badges is amazing, as you can't basically shoot with no badges. Then you have to take into account the boost which you could buy for VC to shooting, receiving a pass from HoF (or lower) dimer, if the guy passing you has playmaker takeover activated you receive an additional boost, hotspot promotes, shooting from the corner. That all may make it like you are shooting if you had 80-90 3pt evaluation, that is why you visit Centers using 40 3pt greening consistently.

Of course, this is not doable by anyone, you need to be legend to have badges, always have the boost, play with the teammates, grind the hotspots. It requires a bit of work to be able to shoot with a non-shooting construct. Where in the article did I say"I can't take"? I am serious. Please tell me. I don't have a shooting build Buy 2K MT, but I can shoot consistently that is an issue. One dude commented that there is a 70 3 pointer like Westbrook type shooting, and as we understand therefore a center with shooting evaluations from the 60s dang should not Westbrook is not Ray Allen out of three.
smithedward306

posted on 7-2-2021 at 06:26 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
RE:

I am grateful for this information you have shared with us. I think I know better now. I wish you all the best things in life..
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats