Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Ejukebox and Virtuawin (with song popup disabled this time)
catatung

posted on 2-28-2010 at 10:25 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Ejukebox and Virtuawin (with song popup disabled this time)

Hi,

I have a PC with Windows 7 (64 bit) and Virtuawin desktop switcher. I have 3 desktops. Ejukebox is on desktop1 and another application is on desktop2 (iguidance). I have a keyboard shortcut to advance to the next song. When I press this shortcut key from desktop2, the Ejukebox screen appears. Looking at the taskbar, Virtuawin indicates it is still displaying Desktop2 so this problem can't be addressed by Virtuawin... It still believes Desktop2 is being displayed, which would be correct. I had this issue awhile back when the song-popup would come up in the bottom corner of the screen but that is disabled and all animations are disabled as well, and this still happens. It appears that the display of the album art on the top left of Ejukebox is causing a re-draw of the Ejukebox screen.

Do you have some graphical routines that write directly to the graphic hardware? This could possibly be what causes it; As the OS would not be consulted first and it would communicate to the video driver and display this screen regardless of Virtuawin or any other graphical scenerio that has been set up with software.

If this is so, could you implement a configuration option to disable direct writing to the video controller/driver? If not, can you investigate this behaviour and find a solution?

Thanks! I love this product and will be ordering my second year license.

Randy

Can you look into this?
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats