Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites  
Author: Subject: EJukebox 5.05
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 12-14-2009 at 02:32 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
EJukebox 5.05

What's New in 5.05 - February 18th, 2009
-made play control keyboard shortcuts work when video is fullscreen
-new "Repeat Song" toggle on the now playing panel's right-click menu - note: you playing a different song automatically turns repeat song off
-made the transition smoother from EJ to ej web browser and ej web browser to EJ
-moved non-edv main buttons 15 pixels to the left so it is not so close to the minimize button
-reduced cpu usage during shoutcast playback
-removed top internet radio scrolling indicator and put the internet station info in the album name scroll
-fixed carousel/shelf3d was still sometimes showing when you used the back button to go back to a web page
-fixed My Links on Homeview when viewing local .htm, .html, .pdf file so the songlist header stays hidden
-shelf3d now enabled by first time default. will temp switch to carousel to install flash if flash not found. then next restart it will load shelf3d
-can now add optional .titletextfilter {} to songlist.dis to use a filter on the songlist track titles
-can now add optional searchbutton.png and optional searchbuttonhi.png to get rid of small search box shape - this replaces need for searchbox.jpg matched to the box size - png shows actual size and sticks over the bottom right corner of the Top.jpg or TopEDV.jpg

To update to EJukebox 5.05:
Do Tools->Check for new version in EJukebox
OR
Shutdown EJukebox and save this 5.05 file over your old C:\EJukebox\ejukebox.exe
http://audiosoft.net/betaexe/ejukebox.exe
OR
Full and Upgrade Installer for 5.05 are up at http://audiosoft.net/download.htm

5.04 - January 17th, 2009
-fixed conflicting file handlers and improved stability
-fixed " 1"s were being removed during db import
-updated ej so the artist and album right-click "info links" do not reload the entire shop.audiosoft.net frameset instead only the main frame. updated so the scroll wheel works on the shop without clicking. made ad clicks stay inside the shop frameset when possible. fixed next and previous pagination were not working for MusicLabel search results. added more genres and a-z search categories in the top frame.

Full and Upgrade Installer for 5.04 are up at http://audiosoft.net/download.htm

What's New in 5.03 R2 - December 20, 2009
-R2 fixes white flash when going from home view to songlist while carousel open
-compiled for maximum stability
-fixed webshadow.png was not sizing to the right width under all layout configurations
-made songlist scroll buttons and slider autohide when web page has frames and is unscrollable programmatically
-fixed back and forward songlist buttons so they always come back to the right position after you click them and do not keep moving lower when frames
-updated shop.audiosoft.net. fixed bugs with ' and & not working. fixed album info link in ejukebox was not working. added a top frame to hold search boxes for ease of use. updated now has flash audio preview and direct mp3 downloads for $0.99

What's New in 5.02 - December 14, 2009
-fixed gdiplus error on startup
-fixed album cover art lookup in CD Rippers were not showing the image
-fixed album cover image lookup/download and NetRelated search/video streaming was not working when a proxy enabled

Use Tools->Check for New Version to upgrade with a smaller download
Full installer is at http://www.audiosoft.net/download.htm

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 12-14-2009 at 05:29 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Audiosoft, thanks for this update: I'm trying "Check for New Version" from ejukebox menu, but it seems that nothing happens!?

:cool: Pirk
CiXel

posted on 12-19-2009 at 12:42 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Hmm... 5.02 has been horribly unstable for me. Random crashes with no warning etc just when hitting buttons or resizing the screen. In fact, I notice now that while All my artists are listed in the artist panel, along with album covers, EJ now says there are only 148 track in the library? Bah, I smell DB corruption.

Flipping back and forth between EDV and Non EDV has made EJ disappear three times. No Executable running any longer. I even tried using the 5.0 executable after the 5.02 upgrade with the same thing taking place.
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 12-19-2009 at 12:59 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
CiXel, 5.03 is up should be more stable...
also after you rebuild or add new files you might need to refresh the artist list by changing an option at the top of the artist list and also need to refresh the album list.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
CiXel

posted on 12-19-2009 at 01:14 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Thanks, I'll give it a go.
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 1-17-2010 at 09:48 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
small update 5.04 is up

Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 2-18-2010 at 11:48 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
5.05 is up! Please test it out any let me know if you run across any problems.

Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 2-19-2010 at 12:15 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Audiosoft, thanks a lot for the improvements of the Internet radio infos in now playing! It works great:

Pirk has attached this image:
lgr.jpg - 145.21kb

Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 2-19-2010 at 12:32 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
nice! :D Thanks Pirk for the suggestion to put the station in the album name!

Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 2-19-2010 at 01:00 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Yeah now that I listen Internet radio much, with this solution I'm relieved for the layout of my crimson skin.. Nothing to change for me. Perfect!

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats