Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Missing Album Art on Computer Transfer
chuck

posted on 7-28-2009 at 12:06 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Missing Album Art on Computer Transfer

I just installed eJukebox on a second computer and am having trouble accessing album art. Each album is in a unique folder with one JPG file titled Cover. Only about 10% of the album images loaded.

I tried refreshing, reloading, looking up missing images, shutting down and starting up again, all with no luck.

When I look at the cover images that loaded, they don't seem any different than the images that didn't load (same size, name, etc.)

I am in the process of switching PC's and have 200+ GB (all with cover art). I know I can open each album individually and point to a file and "apply to all," but there are thosands of albums and that will take weeks.

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 7-28-2009 at 02:12 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
cover.jpg in the folder should get picked up good when you rebuild the database or add new files. are you sure they are all named cover.jpg?

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
chuck

posted on 7-28-2009 at 10:15 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
All the cover art is named cover.jpg.

The music is being transferred from another computer that has been running eJukebox. On that computer, cover art was displayed, but much of it had been set up differently.

In preparing to move the music from one PC to the other I changed the names of cover art from whatever it was to "cover.jpg."

Is it possible that eJukebox is looking for the album cover as originally set up?
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats